Guest clanger v2

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 18
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I've seen plenty of copies of this around for sale, don't think it's quite as rare as people make out.

£800 is outrageous imho.

Simon

Social source share

Well, from what I have heard from several persons who should know it was another case of "only 50 showed up" in the early eighties. I only ever saw one FROM AN AMERCIAN SELLER, so that copuld make it 51 if you like...the price was that high because of demand over the last years and the fact that so many are for sale at the moment could be that most proud owners would only be to willing to let their copy go at that high price (just like I did twice already over the years :thumbsup: ). Great record though.

Marc

Social source share

Guest clanger v2

I must admit, I was led to believe it was a £450 record, but it was only after checking a price guide I saw it at £750.

Looks like I'm just gonna have to look harder and ask more if there's plenty around for sale at £450-500.

Thanks chaps......looks like this is not as rare as I thought.

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

I must admit, I was led to believe it was a £450 record, but it was only after checking a price guide I saw it at £750.

Looks like I'm just gonna have to look harder and ask more if there's plenty around for sale at £450-500.

Thanks chaps......looks like this is not as rare as I thought.

Last one on ebay this summer went for £700 plus, previous copy in 2004 went for $1300 when that was about £800. Hardly ever seen it for sale. Let us know how you get on, I'd be interested in whether its perceived rarity matches the reality.

Social source share

Well, from what I have heard from several persons who should know it was another case of "only 50 showed up" in the early eighties. I only ever saw one FROM AN AMERCIAN SELLER, so that copuld make it 51 if you like...the price was that high because of demand over the last years and the fact that so many are for sale at the moment could be that most proud owners would only be to willing to let their copy go at that high price (just like I did twice already over the years :thumbsup: ). Great record though.

Marc

them 50 must hgave disappeared pretty quick cause hardly saw this in 80's for sale. there was handful not so long ago, few years maybe but they came and went, the price dropped to around £400...actually saw one sold for that price at 100 Club. Not seen so many lately and reckon I'd want 6/700 now.

Social source share

Hard Road To Hoe - otis lee - quaint

13100 refosoul

Lee Otis Blackmore & Soul Searchers cover up for Pat Brady

:sleep3: still like this record ,,have played once at burnley sounded great ,,,wouldnt sell mine for less than750 pounds,,i think its a rare record only ever had it once,,,ps nice too see you at burnley chalkie ,shame it was a quiet night ....

Social source share

:sleep3: still like this record ,,have played once at burnley sounded great ,,,wouldnt sell mine for less than750 pounds,,i think its a rare record only ever had it once,,,ps nice too see you at burnley chalkie ,shame it was a quiet night ....

still a good night tho' mate, will be back again :thumbsup:

Social source share