Bobby Wilburn - I'm A Dreamer / I'm A Lonely Man Gamble

Harrogatesoul

Afternoon folks. Special one today!

Here we have one of the supreme soulful crossover/70s soul 45s. Here on the ultra tough & rare Gamble issue with both sides. So very hard to find and rarely up for sale. Simply an amazing 45. Never sold on discogs and many many collectors chasing this one. 

Also issued on Bill Haney's' Chant label which is even more impossible these days and would cost you at least double the Gamble issue if you find one! This immortal slab of soulfulness ain't going to be up for sale too many times. 

Condition: Conservative VG++ / EX. Some very light label wear (See pics) But otherwise super-clean - The disc itself has very very few light marks - Someone at some point has written '31' on a sleeve and the number has bled through onto the disc but this does not affect play whatsoever. Tiny bit of surface noise at the beginning but otherwise plays 100% superbly. You will have no issues playing this. Many would grade at NM. 

Price: £850 inc. PayPal fees and fully insured UK Special delivery. Packed super safely and securely. 

Overseas fully insured cost will be extra. I'll also accept bank transfer. Please inquire via PM. Needless to say if paying via pay-pal the mailing address must match the billing address to ensure safety and transparency all round. I have 100% feedback here on soul source so buy with confidence. 

If you require more pictures etc feel free to PM me. Happy to provide as many as you need. 

IMG_20190930_141815.jpg

IMG_20190930_141824.jpg

IMG_20190930_141902.jpg

IMG_20190930_141943.jpg

IMG_20190930_141959.jpg

• Up vote 1
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply