JOHN EDWARDS, DEE EDWARDS, GWEN DAVIS, THE DRAMATICS ETC

Southern_soul1

GOING ACTIVE NOW FOR 10 DAYS...A NUMBER WITH FREE SPECIAL DELIVERY/SIGNED FOR POSTAGE IN THE UK...

JOHN EDWARDS - THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE / IT'S THOSE LITTLE THINGS THAT COUNT - BELL DJ

DEE EDWARDS - (I CAN) DEAL WITH THAT / POSSESS ME - DE-TO

GWEN DAVIS - MY MAN DON'T THINK I KNOW / I CAN'T BE YOUR PART TIME BABY - SOUND STAGE 7

THE DRAMATICS - ALL BECAUSE OF YOU / IF YOU HAVEN'T GOT LOVE - SPORT

BOBBY DIAMOND - STOP! / USUALLY YOU - COLUMBIA DJ

FREDDIE SCOTT - I'LL BE GONE / HE WILL BREAK YOUR HEART - SHOUT DJ

THE DeCRESCENDOS - ONE OF THE CROWD - PRISM

BENNY SPELLMAN - FORTUNE TELLER / LIPSTICK TRACES (ON A CIGARETTE) - MINIT

THE DAYDREAMS - BEEN READY FOR A LONG TIME / SIT DOWN AND THINK - DYNAMO

E. J. & THE ECHOES - PEOPLE SAY / PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE - DIAMOND JIM

PLUS MANY MORE NORTHERN SOUL/MOTOWN/RARE SOUL 'GOODIES' FROM SHIRLEY ELLIS, THE DEBONAIRES, THE EXCEPTIONAL THREE, MAXINE DAVIS, THE DRIFTERS, GIL SCOTT-HERON, RONNIE DYSON, THE DELLS, SUGAR PIE DESANTO AND THE DU-ETTES  ETC ETC...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/143396050921?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

*FREE POSTAGE AS ADVERTISED*

OR FLAT RATE POSTAGE AS FOLLOWS:-

£1.50 for ANY amount/value of 45's sent within the UK...£1.50 will cover ANY amount of 45's and I will get the extra postage/Special Delivery/Signed For etc as appropriate...

£4.00 for ANY amount/value of 45's sent to Europe...£4.00 will cover ANY amount of 45's and I will get the extra postage/International Tracked & Signed etc as appropriate...

£5.00 for ANY amount/value of 45's sent Worldwide...£5.00 will cover ANY amount of 45's and I will get the extra postage/International Tracked & Signed etc as appropriate...

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic