Vix profile photo

Dealing with dishonest Soul Source members...

Posted (edited)

Please forgive me for I wasn't exactly sure where to post this. If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it. 

I am trying to get in touch with Soul source  member "Liannebell" (facebook, Instagram,  phone number, etc.). I purchased a record from him for a decent amount of money and he sent out the wrong record. Upon communication he had agreed on issuing me a refund once he received the return shipment. He responded to my messages a couple times stating there was an issue at the post with customs. It has now been well over 5 months and he hasn't return to Soul Source since June 23rd.

I always like to give the benefit of the doubt but this situation has well exceeded my patience. I figured I'd give him one more chance to resolve the issue before I drop a negative feedback (which I dislike doing).

Any help on this topic would be appreciated. 

ATB

20191003_065034.thumb.jpg.a153a93500706f4f71cde8b25b581add.jpg

Edited by Vix

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

you need to get in touch with the mod of sales asp via @James Rice

pass on relevant details, sales topic link, method of payment etc etc and he should be able to advise

Share this forum post

soul source url

Site Stuff - Support Forum

Site related support and feedback forum

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!

Get max use of the forums

1. Dishonest Ebayers, Don't You Just Love 'em
    Look At Your Box by Pete S on Wed 29 Nov 2006
    • 10 / 811
    • Madmandy on 29 Nov 2006
  2. Bad Ebay Dealing
    Look At Your Box by NEV on Tue 03 Feb 2009
    • 20 / 1327
    • Spinning Vinyl on 04 Feb 2009

Source Adverts

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.