For me the issue is rare on this very popular dancer. £500 
2 Ralph weeks, let me do my thing, sally Ruth, £600 vg 
Tough In demand killer tune. 
3 visitors, what about me, tangerine, £135 vg++
4 continental showstoppers, not to young, seventy 7 w/d £325 ex 
So so good, wonderful looking demo 
5 Allison, I got the place, ansap £75 ex 
This is a wonderful crossover record you don’t see to often 
6 Ice, hard times, The great northwest record company £40 m  cracking up lifting modern tune under the radar for sure. 
7 onyx, evasive action,  great north west music company, £30 m another great modern record on this nice Seattle label. 
8 Dee Dee sharp, the bottle or me, Gamble £50 vg++ cant recommend this enough outstanding from start to Finnish 
9 Queen ya ya, Ain’t it time, p&p £150 total disco modern soul winner Patrick Adams at his best very tough on a single very cool ex 
10 wee willie walker, I don’t want to take a chance, Kent 25th anniversary , £150 m for me one of the best anniversary records ever and there is a few contenders this is my own personal one never touched a needle. 
11 Bobby bland, Shoes, Duke £70 m- iconic classic can those words go together probably not but hey ho 
12 Gwen Davis, my man don’t you think I know, sound stage seven, vg+ £150 not the best looking copy still plays out loud and proud 
13 Earl duff, This little girl of mine, Cee Dee, £25 this is a little tip of mine this is a cracking tune that’s only going to rise in price totally under the radar love this tune 
Ok that’s it for now there is a few more that I have added to the site check us out at www.truesoul.co.uk lovely little site where anyone and everyone can store and sell there records 24/7 every day of the year for a small percentage click on the home page to menu and read all about what we are about or check out the site for vendors sales. Click on the link below and get started also free valuation site to help everyone free to use just go to the menu 270000 valuations still building

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!