Mike profile photo

Good Morning Soul Source...

Posted

just thought do a 'whats everybody up to this week' type of shout on this october monday morning

myself workwise got ahead of me a week of sorting a couple of websites out,

non work wise nothing much, been laid up running/treking wise due to a knee problem, but may start building it back up,.see how it goes

how about yous...

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
14 minutes ago, Mike said:

just thought do a 'whats everybody up to this week' type of shout on this october monday morning

myself workwise got ahead of me a week of sorting a couple of websites out,

non work wise nothing much, been laid up running/treking wise due to a knee problem, but may start building it back up,.see how it goes

how about yous...

Working all week  so a few early nights is in order then it's a 12pm finish on Friday.  Don't you just  Love Friday's .  Then Just chilling out and hopefully spend a few hours out and about somewhere with the camera . Nothing planned soul wise,  having a weekend off. 

Steve 

• Up vote 1

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Morning Mike,

All is going pretty well work-wise (Brexit what?) Let's hope it carries on this way.

Soul-wise, not been out out disco dancing for a good while, so am looking forward to going to 'The Wrong Crowd' event next Saturday / and Bury on the 30th Nov.

Ref your other thread from a while back - I've managed to not drink in the week for 4 weeks now, not that I had any real problems, but at our ripe old age it's best to keep a tab on one's health. I actually put myself on 'The Atkins Diet' to achieve this, cutting out all sugar, carbs, and alcohol. I now do this in the week, then eat and drink what I want at weekends, and I feel so much better for doing so. Oh, and I've lost half a stone on it, which is a bonus!

I'm sure my Son (Bailey) won't mind me sharing this with you (Hey ho, he won't see this anyway) But he had his first kiss this weekend! I took him to what is called 'Fright Night', which is a tent set up where people walk round in the dark, and people who are dressed up jump out to scare them.  When I drove him home he was full of it, saying he had planned the kiss......"I took my chewing gum Dad".......He spent the £10.00 I gave him on two drinks and a photo, so he hadn't eaten......."Are you hungry Bailey?"......"No Dad, I've been eating lips!" :D :facepalm:

Have a good week guys! 

Len :thumbsup:

• Up vote 5

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
1 hour ago, Len said:

Morning Mike,

All is going pretty well work-wise (Brexit what?) Let's hope it carries on this way.

Soul-wise, not been out out disco dancing for a good while, so am looking forward to going to 'The Wrong Crowd' event next Saturday / and Bury on the 30th Nov.

Ref your other thread from a while back - I've managed to not drink in the week for 4 weeks now, not that I had any real problems, but at our ripe old age it's best to keep a tab on one's health. I actually put myself on 'The Atkins Diet' to achieve this, cutting out all sugar, carbs, and alcohol. I now do this in the week, then eat and drink what I want at weekends, and I feel so much better for doing so. Oh, and I've lost half a stone on it, which is a bonus!

I'm sure my Son (Bailey) won't mind me sharing this with you (Hey ho, he won't see this anyway) But he had his first kiss this weekend! I took him to what is called 'Fright Night', which is a tent set up where people walk round in the dark, and people who are dressed up jump out to scare them.  When I drove him home he was full of it, saying he had planned the kiss......"I took my chewing gum Dad".......He spent the £10.00 I gave him on two drinks and a photo, so he hadn't eaten......."Are you hungry Bailey?"......"No Dad, I've been eating lips!" :D :facepalm:

Have a good week guys! 

Len :thumbsup:

What's the chances of getting away with eating lips at the wrong crowd 🤣🤣🤣

• Up vote 1

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Well Mike , got held up in London by the Brexit march  before going to see Angie Stone at the 02 Indigo .. we nearly joined in. 

Have to say she wasn’t that good this time seeing here,  although the crowd love it . She’d fallen over and had to sit all during the performance but at least she turned up, which was more than she did for Happy Days festival this year . 

Oh and nice to see Mr Ferguson operating the VAR this weekend Steve . 

Half term this week so , contractors in and still trying to get back to normal after the flood . 

soul 7F1F191A EF50 4F00 8DCB C8683B1FBB63

soul A46C44A7 2D48 4EBB AF66 760A2B6E1E74

soul 96677521 E69F 47FC BA8B 908192F817E6

• Up vote 2

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

great replies
'eating lips'  :lol:

• Up vote 1

Share this forum post

soul source url

Freebasing - Source Forum

An off the soul beat lifestyle talk forum

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!

Get max use of the forums

1. Harlem Globetrotters "good Morning Morning" (popcorn)
    Record Sales by Guest on Wed 20 Dec 2006
    • 6 / 551
    • Guest on 14 Jan 2007
  2. Good Morning Chaps
    Record Sales by PaulDonnelly on Tue 03 Feb 2009
    • 3 / 520
    • PaulDonnelly on 03 Feb 2009
    • 23 / 1741
    • slimharpo on 16 Jul 2012
  3. Della Reese It Was A Very Good Year Jack Hammer Twist In The Morning
    Soul Website Sales by Guest laplanetesauvage on Wed 08 Oct 2008
    • 1 / 397
    • laplanetesauvage on 08 Oct 2008
  4. Don & Bob - Good Morning Little Schoolgirl - Argo
    Record Wants by Soulgirl85 on Fri 26 Oct 2012
    • 1 / 195
    • soulgirl85 on 26 Oct 2012
  5. 100 Good 45S Ending From Friday Morning
    Soul Website Sales by Raresoul45s on Thu 29 Nov 2012
    • 1 / 209
    • Raresoul45s on 29 Nov 2012

Source Adverts

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.