JMAuction - 30/10/2019 - Results

Zanetti

6 hours ago, Theresa said:

John's staff deal with all the inbound emails.  If you send your message to sales@raresoulman.co.uk, it will be answered promptly 😊

Hi Theresa. Thx for letting me know. Yes, thats what i die, but didn't Work. In Addition to that i filled Out the Form with my Email. Unfortunately it didn' t Work Out either. 3 weeks ago! 🤔

Social source share

2 hours ago, Zanetti said:

Hi Theresa. Thx for letting me know. Yes, thats what i die, but didn't Work. In Addition to that i filled Out the Form with my Email. Unfortunately it didn' t Work Out either. 3 weeks ago! 🤔

Sorry to hear that - maybe it's going into junk mail for some reason.  John checked and the office seems to be getting other emails and website queries normally.  If you still need the question answered, John will be happy to call you.  Drop me a message on here with your number 😊

Social source share

11 hours ago, Zanetti said:

i don't expect him to pick up the receiver himself. but if he employs colleagues, then that must be feasible.

thx frankie

He's answered the phone when I've rung before. Caustic? Part of the scene isn't it? Ring up, with a bit of luck you'll get Theresa.

Social source share

1 hour ago, KevH said:

He's answered the phone when I've rung before. Caustic? Part of the scene isn't it? Ring up, with a bit of luck you'll get Theresa.

😂 You definitely won't get me, as I don't work for John, but there are 8 lovely ladies and gents manning the phones, who can answer queries and check stock for you in real time, and of course John himself will often answer, especially on auction days.

I've messaged Simon (Zanetti) about his query, so hopefully all sorted 😊 

Best ways to get in touch - call +44 (0)1664 464991, or email sales@raresoulman.co.uk.

Thank you! ❤️

• Up vote 1
  • Thanks 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!