Pre Orders: Garfield Fleming 7 inch

Godzilla

Taking pre-orders now. I'll need to confirm numbers with distributor in the middle of this week so will need orders ASAP please.

Release Date: 13th December (Subject To Change) Any pre-orders will be shipped on the day.

UK shiping £2 first class / overseas please ask

Pre orders by Paypal : info@recordrevivals.co.uk

Garfield Fleming

A1 - Don't Send Me Away

B1 - You Got Dat Right

Format: 7 Inch Punched Centre Generic Sleeve

Price: £10.00

Genre: Modern Soul, Soul, Disco

image.png.59693a14f63d6eaa1dd48191e3d5e3ec.png

A multi genre-busting release that has transcended most dance scenes from Modern Soul, Rare Groove, Crossover and Boogie to become perhaps the most in-demand '80s record on the current collectors scene.

The popularity of "Don't Send Me Away" was recently confirmed when a YouTube clip of Garfield himself, performing "Don't Send Me Away" at a Paris record stall in late 2018, went viral with over 2,000,000 views to date.

Now finally available on 7 inch.

soul image

Edited by Godzilla
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I managed to up my allocation from the distributor but we're almost up to my limit now. I think we can do about another 4. Any left over will go in our physical shop. Likely to be a couple of quid more after the pre-order price ends.

Pre orders by paypal as per original post please.

Edited by Godzilla
Social source share

27 minutes ago, Godzilla said:

I managed to up my allocation from the distributor but we're almost up to my limit now. I think we can do about another 4. Any left over will go in our physical shop. Likely to be a couple of quid more after the pre-order price ends.

Pre orders by paypal as per original post please.

Thanks for the info but Im asking how many are pressed. 

Social source share

12 minutes ago, Jnixon said:

Thanks for the info but Im asking how many are pressed. 

I was addressing the people who were asking to reserve. Apologies for any confustion.

To clarify, we're a record shop that sells product from various distributors. We're not pressing up this 45 ourselves and therefore don't have access to that information.

Thanks

Paul

Social source share

12 minutes ago, Godzilla said:

I was addressing the people who were asking to reserve. Apologies for any confustion.

To clarify, we're a record shop that sells product from various distributors. We're not pressing up this 45 ourselves and therefore don't have access to that information.

Thanks

Paul

which record shop are you from?

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!