3000 records for sale

Chris L

Due the amount of emails Phil’s had and he’s struggling to answer them all, I’ll stop sending out lists until he’s dealt with all the enquiries he’s received then a revised list will be available. Thanks

A very good friend of mine is selling his complete record collection. Some 3000 records, mostly singles. It covers all genres including Northern Soul, some 70s and reggae stuff too.

Some Northern records include, Garnett Mimms – Looking for you-UK UA, Marjorie Black-One more hurt-Sue, Harold Melvin-Get out-Landa, Jackie Lee-Darkest days-ABC, Donald Height-365 days-UK London DEMO, Fuller Brothers-Time’s a wasting-Soul Clock and many, many more.

Don’t hesitate to make an offer if you don’t like the asking price, he will cut a deal.

I can send you an excel sheet, it’s got all the details of the records, condition, label, original or re-issue and prices. If you want anything go DIRECTLY to Phil, NOT me. Here are his details

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone wishing to contact me can do so on “philipbarrs@yahoo.co.uk” E mail address or on either of my mobile 07443911757 or Landline phone 01276473926

Postage costs for UK will be :

45s  £1.60 for the first record + 25p for each additional. Insurance up to £20

LP's  £4.00 for 1st record + £1.25 for each additional Insurance up to £20

Recorded 1st class insurance up to £50= £3.50  insurance up to £500 =£8.00 with next day delivery.

Europe 45s £2.50 for first record + 50p each additional

Please make sure you have adequate insurance cover as sometimes but not often, parcels do go astray.

Please enquire for postage rate for worldwide special deliveries

Please phone or e mail me first thing to ensure I still have your record available

Payment by either  Cheque,  Postal Order, or Pay Pal (philipbarrs@yahoo.co.uk)

All gradings are as per Record Collector and guaranteed with no quibble money back if not satisfied ( customer pays return postage)

Please contact me before any return

Edited by Chris L
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 16
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source