Shades of Soul Broadways Patrice Holloway plus---

Coutts

First time seller on SS 

Anyone purchasing has the option of F&F paypal or paying the 4% completely understand but my ebay ( spit!) rating is 99.9% over 15 years 

Please add £7.50 p&p registered post for up to 2 items then adjusted -overseas buyers please ask for postage costs.

I will always try to post same day and within 24 hours however sometimes work gets in the way so please allow for up to 3 days for dispatch   

I always grade conservatively and on the side of caution 

hope the picture uploads do the tunes justice 

1. Shades of Jade "Is it wrong" "Affection" CENCO ( what a tune ) £ 200.00 in stunning ex condition  SOLD

2 Chuck Jackson " Hand it Over" UK PYE DEMO £230.00 beautiful ex condition deep shine has price sticker residue shading 

3 Bob Brady & the Con Chords - "Goodbye Baby" Chariot ( green no drill hole ) £ 70.00  ex condition 

4 Patrice Holloway - Stolen Hours - Capitol £220.00 in lovely ex condition with a couple of extremely light scuffs  label and vinyl both stunningly lovely 

5 The Broadways -Sweet and Heavenly / You Just Dont Know MGM  £75.00  issue in VG+ plays at ex SOLD 

6 Dorothy Willaims - "Watchdog" VOLT £ 50.00 ex condition woudl be mint but wtachdog side has a small vinyl shadow which does not deter from mint play and can only be seen at an acute angle and light 

7 Errol Dixon and the good time band - I need somebody to love me/ I  want   Rainbow  £50.00 uk ex close to mint 

8. Benny Johnson and the soul serenaders - Fresh out of Tear Drops TARX £45.00 ex condtion 

9 Art Wheeler -Thats how much I love you /Walk on - CEE-JAM - £40.00  VG- Label has history of slight water damp soiling not rips etc just staining on both sides  slight hiss from run in for first few seconds on Thats how much I love you  SOLD

soul SHADES OF JADE IS IT WRONG

soul PATRICE HOLLOWAY

soul BROADWAYS SWEET AND

soul BROADWAYS YOU JUST

soul ERROL DIXON AND HIS GOOD TIME

soul BENNY JOHNSON 2

soul BOB BRADY

soul DOROTHY WILLIAMS WATCHDOG

soul ART WHEELER THATS HOW MUCH

Edited by Coutts
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF