The Soul Shack - 7th Jan

Lloydee

Hi All

Is/was it me or my PC but was Mark's Soul Show this evening a bit low on the left channell? I couldn't listen as a new Waking The Dead was on, sorry Mark, so recorded the show but the levels on the left channell were all over the place; the first hour was down by 8bd and the second by 3db.

I've leveled them up but was just wondering if it's me!

Look forward to listening to the show tomorrow thumbsup.gif

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi All

Is/was it me or my PC but was Mark's Soul Show this evening a bit low on the left channell? I couldn't listen as a new Waking The Dead was on, sorry Mark, so recorded the show but the levels on the left channell were all over the place; the first hour was down by 8bd and the second by 3db.

I've leveled them up but was just wondering if it's me!

Look forward to listening to the show tomorrow thumbsup.gif

Hi mate, i'm sorry but i have no idea what the problem was if any, there have been some gremlins at work with the show in recent weeks so i really can't comment if this is an on going problem, the show has been put together and broadcast in exactly the same way for the past six years and normally runs without problems, we always check on Sky 0129 and that always sounds fantastic so again i really have no idea what the problem was tonight, it may just be another little gremlin as i say, sorry if it spoiled things a little.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!