Mike profile photo

amazon prime pl football tonight

Posted

missed last nights matches

there's a few matches tonight

anyone catch them and if did, what's the initial take on their service?

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Presentation fine but during city game picture kept going out of focus. Be interesting to see if it improves tonight. 

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

Watching Man U v  Tott now..coverage ok so far, picture appears not quite as crisp as Sky, but no probs with focus, streaming etc

Edited by Mach

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Watched Leicester Watford pretty good picture and fair commentary unlike some of skys big team bias.

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Liverpool v Everton - what a derby ... and might hasten the end of Silva’s tenure at Goodison Park . Everton to go down if they don’t change soon . 

As for the Amazon coverage , well kind of the same as the above comments , picture didn’t look as good quality as Sky/BT and the punditry I thought was average , Crouch is not really the best in front of a camera. Trying a few new things like “ spider cam “ over the pitch and some sort of statistical guess at that result which seemed useless . 

All in all , just another bloody way of squeezing money out of joe public to watch your favourite team on TV, but worth it for 5 sensational goals .. Mane’ on fire !!!  

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

thanks

have just stumbled on the xmas line up..

the block showings quite a game changer really

Thursday 26 December

Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton & Hove Albion - 12.30pm

AFC Bournemouth v Arsenal - 3pm

Aston Villa v Norwich City - 3pm

Chelsea v Southampton - 3pm

Crystal Palace v West Ham - 3pm

Everton v Burnley - 3pm

Sheffield United v Watford - 3pm

Man Utd v Newcastle United - 5.30pm

Leicester City v Liverpool - 8pm

Friday 27 December

Wolves v Man City - 7.45pm

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
18 minutes ago, Mike said:

thanks

have just stumbled on the xmas line up..

the block showings quite a game changer really

Thursday 26 December

Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton & Hove Albion - 12.30pm

AFC Bournemouth v Arsenal - 3pm

Aston Villa v Norwich City - 3pm

Chelsea v Southampton - 3pm

Crystal Palace v West Ham - 3pm

Everton v Burnley - 3pm

Sheffield United v Watford - 3pm

Man Utd v Newcastle United - 5.30pm

Leicester City v Liverpool - 8pm

Friday 27 December

Wolves v Man City - 7.45pm

Absolutely disgusting we play at 8 o'clock boxing day. No public transport,  bad enough for us must be a nightmare for Liverpool's fans.

• Up vote 1

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
1 hour ago, Leicester Boy said:

Absolutely disgusting we play at 8 o'clock boxing day. No public transport,  bad enough for us must be a nightmare for Liverpool's fans.

ah yep, that's a fact that I didn't take into account, no way around it either I guess, apart from re-scheduling?

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

So if you now want to watch all the football on tv you have to subscribe to SKY,  BT,  and now PRIME  what a rip off

Was a lot easier when it was just Sky even tho that seemed expensive at the time.

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
1 hour ago, UK SOUL said:

So if you now want to watch all the football on tv you have to subscribe to SKY,  BT,  and now PRIME  what a rip off

Was a lot easier when it was just Sky even tho that seemed expensive at the time.

Agreed, they keep moving the goalposts, so to speak..remember getting sky sports, then all the matches went on to sky sports 2 etc,etc then came BTsport and now prime i,m not gonna subscribe to anything more now ive hit my limit,.. wonder whats the next thing they,ll dream up to extract more dosh from premier league footie fans, the mind boggles

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
19 hours ago, Leicester Boy said:

Not that bad if you are one of the lucky ones to get a ticket , and that’s not me unfortunately ... they are like gold dust in Liverpool and changing hands for some big bucks !! 

Going to be one of the games of the season , points wise at least. 

It’s another Amazon Prime slot for me - and I’m sure Brendon will be looking to get one over on Klopp. 

soul 3052F4D6 4B2F 476B BFEA 4FC33386AB1C

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
19 hours ago, Leicester Boy said:

As a opposing fan why give a toss about how they go get to a match. I can understand about you saying no public transport for the locals but the issue is surely with the tv companies who really don't give a flying fcuk about the supporters 

• Up vote 1

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

So, depending on your personal circumstances, a possibility of watching up to four consecutive matches..

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
4 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

As a opposing fan why give a toss about how they go get to a match. I can understand about you saying no public transport for the locals but the issue is surely with the tv companies who really don't give a flying fcuk about the supporters 

Just felt sorry for them coming all that way to leave empty handed.

• Up vote 1

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
5 minutes ago, Leicester Boy said:

Just felt sorry for them coming all that way to leave empty handed.

🤣🤣🤣love it. They will be looking to blame someone else when they do. 🤔. Always the victims 

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
On 08/12/2019 at 17:27, UK SOUL said:

Sky will be forced to change their business model and prices soon.  The Premier League have been courting the streaming companies for while, Facebook are still on the radar.  Prime only have 20 matches over two weeks, Boxing Day are the next batch and what they offer providing they get the get the picture right will certainly make sky think again.  All the games are still on Prime, you don't get that with Sky.  You can watch whichever game you want,  to forced to watch the same teams time and time again.  You can watch 2 minute or 30 minute highlights, see the stats, pick your own replays and more.

Sky have been bleeding fans dry for a while, the price for the full Sky package is now getting ridiculous.  Streaming is the future.

• Up vote 2

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

Ahhh get real you two  - and wake up and smell the cappuccino boys . 

Leicester are playing better football than the Red half of Manchester has since 2013 , and they are still not good enough to keep up with Klopps army !!! 

We certainly could leave the King Power stadium empty handed .. as LC are a very very , good side and Vardy is on fire ... but lets get down to the nitty gritty ..

What this season has brought to us all is some really good football - a VAR mess - a sad highlight on racism again - and that there is no place for anyone to feel it’s a god given right to be in the top 4 or to win a premiership .

Long may the premiership continue , even without - Sky - BT - Amazon Prime -  Terrestrial TV ...  

As the Mc & Whitehead song goes ...  Ain’t no Stoppin us now “  

Edited by Stevegods

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Liverpool will lose, so will Leicester.  I cannot see Liverpool losing 3 games and Leicester not losing at all.

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Stevegods said:

It will be the worst thing that could happen if those dippers win the title,  they think the world owes them something, always the victims. 

I'm outa here,  I have too much respect for you Steve and Mike who's site it is to say what I and every single United fan really think of the scousers . 

Edited by Winsford Soul
  • Up vote 1

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Not always the Victims ...as I was brought up when Anfield rocked to Shank’s red army with Hunt , Callaghan and St John .. but I hear what you say Steve ... 29 years of hurt has left us feeling deprived ... but for me never Victims ..

The true victims where the 96 ... and those of the Heysel stadium . 

Respect to all ! 

• Up vote 2

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
9 hours ago, Stevegods said:

Leicester are playing better football than the Red half of Manchester has since 2013 , and they are still not good enough to keep up with Klopps army !!! 

We certainly could leave the King Power stadium empty handed .. as LC are a very very , good side and Vardy is on fire ... but lets get down to the nitty gritty ..

What this season has brought to us all is some really good football - a VAR mess - a sad highlight on racism again - and that there is no place for anyone to feel it’s a god given right to be in the top 4 or to win a premiership .

Long may the premiership continue , even without - Sky - BT - Amazon Prime -  Terrestrial TV ...  

It was a tongue in cheek comment steve. Every Leicester fan i know think catching Liverpool is one miricle to much , after the joy and complete heartbreak my club has suffered over the last few years we are just enjoying watching a good team. The best team will win the league as they always do. 

• Up vote 2

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

I know mate ... it’s all taken in good spirt , and it’s not a done deal yet . There are still loads of points left to play for and I’m sure slip ups on the way .. although none like Gerrard hopefully . 

You beat us and we go away to Man City and loose and it’s down to 2pts .. 

Theres a long way to go yet with many twists and turns . What Brendan has done with your lot , on a budget , shows that your Premier winning season may not just be a one off , and your club deserve it. 

But back to the original start of this thread , Amazon Prime ... will it manage to forge its own regular space among the top 2 players - Sky & BT ? It sure is just about the money ... and if a provider wants to splash the cash to try and gain another lucrative foothold in an already pricy market , you can be sure the money grabbing likes of Scudamore and Richards will want to add to their €2.2 billion pot of gold they get in TV rights each year . 

It just needs to be shared more amongst the smaller clubs to keep all of our leagues healthy ....and make sure that the FA Cup keeps throwing up those killer ties of minnows beating so called giants . 

Share this forum post

soul source url

Freebasing - Source Forum

An off the soul beat lifestyle talk forum

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!

Get max use of the forums

1. Fantasy football league
    Freebasing by Smudger on Sun 31 Jul 2016
    • 77 / 4595
    • Girthdevon on 04 Dec 2019
  2. amazon prime phone scam
    Freebasing by Mike on Fri 25 Oct 2019
    • 3 / 418
    • Rick Cooper on 26 Oct 2019
  3. Help with finding a football match to see in the UK!
    Freebasing by Ljblanken on Sat 20 Jul 2019
    • 9 / 443
    • Dylan on 22 Jul 2019
  4. the size of a football pitch !
    Freebasing by Kenb on Mon 01 Jul 2019
    • 12 / 456
    • Flamingemeralds on 03 Jul 2019

Source Adverts

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.