Willie Tee

22ndsoul

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

I've got a near mint vinyl of Teasing You Again and can't that price in the States, (not for sale at the mo by the way) but here's the thing a lot of the Green Gatur releases labels from what i have seen seem to suffer from Fadeing or Light superficial Damage to rough, whether it is down to poor quality paper used or just the way Americans Treat their Vinyl, the exception being "Concentrate" which has the more Modern Label and these always seem to fare better, maybe because of a laminated surface to the label, what do you think you guys? 

Edited by Rick Scott
removal of repeated words
Social source share

3 hours ago, Rick Scott said:

I've got a near mint vinyl of Teasing You Again and can't believe can't that price in the States, (not for sale at the mo by the way) but here's the thing a lot of the Green Gatur releases labels from what i have seen seem to suffer from Fadeing or Light superficial Damage to rough, whether it is down to poor quality paper used or just the way Americans Treat their Vinyl, the exception being "Concentrate" which has the more Modern Label and these always seem to fare better, maybe because of a laminated surface to the label, what do you think you guys? 

I agree, but some good ones have been on Popsike in the past Rick

They must have changed label design and manufacturing processes improved late in the 1970's, Concentrate is 1980, I think (you will know better than me mate)

Social source share