“Getonup” eBay auction

Ljblanken

20 minutes ago, Ljblanken said:

This dealer just canceled their whole list of auction items (Ernest Moseley, Marlynns on Daran, Notations on Tad).

anyone know why? 

I sent a polite message a hour or so ago. Due to the time difference, I wouldn't expect an answer until later today (at the earliest). I'll update the topic if I hear anything.

All the best

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Guest Shufflin
8 hours ago, Ljblanken said:

This dealer just canceled their whole list of auction items (Ernest Moseley, Marlynns on Daran, Notations on Tad).

anyone know why? 

offered a job lot purchase by major dealer? dunno

Social source share

If you go into getonup's feedback, there is now like 18 negatives... The answer to each is something like "sorry, we couldn't give you a 1000 record [or 400, or whatever] for 8 dollars".

I wonder if there was some accident or malfunction that tried to give all the records away for opening bid or something? 

Weird...

Edited by Ljblanken
Social source share

Hi All,

I've had a message back from the seller. I've bought from them a number of times over a few years with no problems.

They said, quote "they had several problems with the auction, some soundclips were recorded with defective needles, the sound was not reflecting the quality of some of the records listed. The records should be relisted soon with better soundclips. Sorry for any inconvenience.".

So, it looks like there will be another shot at them!

All the best

Kev Bod

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!