Record Buying Ban For Xmas

mischief

I'm on a record-buying ban from my wife as its Christmas.. Well I had yesterday afternoon off, so I popped into a little record shop I know and picked up the following, I just wanted to tell someone as I can't tell her.. And they had a pre-Christmas sale on so I got 20% off the total as well :lol:

WALK ON BY ME - LULA REED £10

PLEASE DON'T GO _ JESSIE CRAWFORD

DEEP IN THE HEART OF HARLEM - CLYDE McPHATTER £5

WHAT MORE COULD A BOY ASK FOR - DETROIT SPINNERS LP £7

HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS - BOBBY WOMACK CBS £4

THE RECORD - BEN E KING £5

WHERE ARE ALL MY FRIENDS - HAROLD MELVIN £2

ARE YOU READY FOR LOVE - DETROIT SPINNERS £4

INTEGRITY - ARETHA £3

YOUR SONG - THE DELLS £4

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

i too am on a self imposed ban till after new year but its not working i keep telling myself its my xmas present to myself----really must try harder and think of the kids---but oooooohhh its so hard---any how my excuse is the kids are nearly as old as me---- give or take the odd 20 years :lol:

Social source share

i too am on a self imposed ban  till after new year  but its not working i keep telling myself its my xmas present to myself----really must try harder and think of the kids---but oooooohhh its so hard---any how my excuse is the kids are nearly as old as me---- give or take the odd 20 years :lol:

link

tell yourself it is for your kids future,better than a pension !!!

Social source share

God! I thought it was just me! Every Christmas I promise to be a good lad and keep off of ebay, record lists etc...but there's so much music and so little time, the kids will understand one day!

Social source share

Best time for bargains at Xmas I reckon. All the mid-american Jehovas/Mormons will be filling ebay with allsorts of stuff to keep us distracted from our lord - Father Christmas! It's a ploy!

:)

Shane

Social source share

What have I done!!

Work Xmas party tonight....And have I messed up... i'm already called a music snob at work.. and all day I've had, are you going to dance tonight, how do your lot dance.. I said i'd look on the internet and show them a clip if I could find one, the only clip I could find was Keb... now they all think I can dance like that...News for them...

"Give me another Dooleys to get me in the swing of it first"

https://www.heartofsoul.co.uk/flash.html

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert