Show us your great photos (2020)

Amsterdam Russ

I've decided to get a 'bridge' camera rather than lug my Canon EOS about (specially as it's in pretty permanent use on a tripod shooting closeups of my salmon flies - and occasional cheap and cheerful studio pack shot work, which I used to pay for it last year).
Want to use it as a hiking camera - as per the above pics - though it's 600g (the Canon alternative is only 360g, but only 16mp) I am pretty settled on the Sony DSC-HX350 Digital Compact Bridge Camera - 50x optical zoom, 20mp - £294.
Any thoughts or counter suggestions and reasons? Don't want to spend much over £300.
Dx

Edited by Davenpete
Social source share

19 hours ago, Davenpete said:

I've decided to get a 'bridge' camera rather than lug my Canon EOS about (specially as it's in pretty permanent use on a tripod shooting closeups of my salmon flies - and occasional cheap and cheerful studio pack shot work, which I used to pay for it last year).
Want to use it as a hiking camera - as per the above pics - though it's 600g (the Canon alternative is only 360g, but only 16mp) I am pretty settled on the Sony DSC-HX350 Digital Compact Bridge Camera - 50x optical zoom, 20mp - £294.
Any thoughts or counter suggestions and reasons? Don't want to spend much over £300.
Dx

Just now, Uk Soul said:

Some amazing photo's on here

Many many thanks for sharing

ATB

• Up vote 1
Social source share