Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Amsterdam Russ

Show us your great photos (2020)

A New Year means a new Soul Source photography thread! Starting in 2013, "Show us your great photos" has proved to be a long-lived favourite - all because of the continued contributions and involvement of its enthusiastic participants. Here's looking forward to yet another year of fab photos - and don't forget that you don't need to be a photographer to post up pics. Whether taken with top-of-the-line gear or the camera on your smart phone, if you've got interesting pics, please feel free to share.

To kick off, here's a batch of pics I took today while out on a cold and misty walk in a place called the Amsterdamse Waterleidingduinen. I'd not heard of it until just very recently. Apparently it's a natural water table from which Amsterdam gets most of its fresh water. At the same time, it's a nature reserve, so now that I know of its existence, I'll have to make a point of visiting regularly.

It wasn't a good day to be out with a camera, especially with a zoom lens. The light was poor, it was misty (heavy fog overhead - we could hear geese flying over but could barely see them, even though they were quite low), and it was cold. Hopefully conditions will be better on my next visit.

_DSC7444-web.jpg.17d7de497a6369e4e0fd9dcad21de559.jpg

_DSC7441-web.jpg.55d70f8192b38010f8c5ffab112ca2ac.jpg

_DSC7425-web.jpg.9d37591a58b1aac5201341dc09f014a1.jpg

_DSC7420-web.jpg.5c1bbc1712a2aa86f7760b4adf435b47.jpg

_DSC7460-web.jpg.f4f1a63a992c74d0d431a153c978a7bf.jpg

Here's wishing you all a happy New Year and lots of happy shooting across the next 12 months.

  • Up vote 13
  • Thanks 1

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

Thanks Russel.  Always good to get a New year off with a flyer. 

I'm sharing this photograph from my instragm feed that was posted today from an area of the  Pembrokeshire coast that I know very well at Marloes.  

A Swift.  It's not the end of April or September its the 1st of January.  Can't believe that it's not only been sighted but they managed to get the picture 

 

soul 20200101_220919

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
1 hour ago, Winsford Soul said:

Thanks Russel.  Always good to get a New year off with a flyer. 

I'm sharing this photograph from my instragm feed that was posted today from an area of the  Pembrokeshire coast that I know very well at Marloes.  

A Swift.  It's not the end of April or September its the 1st of January.  Can't believe that it's not only been sighted but they managed to get the picture 

Somehow doesn't surprise me, although authentication would be preferred (not from you, but from the actual source). Over the Christmas period I've seen two bees and one wasp around our still-flowering balcony geraniums. And earlier today saw a ladybird. 

Weird!

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
7 hours ago, Amsterdam Russ said:

Somehow doesn't surprise me, although authentication would be preferred (not from you, but from the actual source). Over the Christmas period I've seen two bees and one wasp around our still-flowering balcony geraniums. And earlier today saw a ladybird. 

Weird!

Russell. 

Confirmation  from Pembrokeshire Bird Group on their website as to 3 different  birders seeing it.  I've no doubts about it as this website is the go to one for any information when visiting the county 

Steve 

soul Screenshot_20200102 065853_Chrome

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
57 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Confirmation  from Pembrokeshire Bird Group on their website as to 3 different  birders seeing it.  I've no doubts about it as this website is the go to one for any information when visiting the county 

Thanks. That’s really quite amazing!

  • Up vote 1

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

Can't agree looks Common Swift as they are currently in Africa .

Looks more like an American Swift to me . Obviously Blown off Course .

 

soul Screenshot_20200102 094513_Google

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

There are Swallows over wintering on the south coast of the U.K. and normally a few to be found on the Valero oil refinery site at Pembroke dock most years so why not Swift 

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

Keep up the good work , the wildlife photographs on here are stunning and a credit to all 👍.

  • Up vote 1

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
36 minutes ago, Shinehead said:

Keep up the good work , the wildlife photographs on here are stunning and a credit to all 👍.

Cheers Graham.  Happy New Year 

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Cheers Graham.  Happy New Year 

Thanks Steve. Happy New Year to you.

I do not take photographs but I would encourage soulsourcers to feed the birds , it is so rewarding, in my urban garden I have managed to see  Goldfinch, Robin , various Tits , 1 Blackcap amongst others and also the sight of a Sparrowhawk swooping for the Goldfinches

It is well worth the expense.  

 

 

,

Edited by Shinehead
  • Up vote 3

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
13 minutes ago, Shinehead said:

Thanks Steve. Happy New Year to you.

I do not take photographs but I would encourage soulsourcers to feed the birds , it is so rewarding, in my urban garden I have managed to see  Goldfinch, Robin , various Tits , 1 Blackcap amongst others and also the sight of a Sparrowhawk swooping for the Goldfinches

It is well worth the expense.  

 

 

,

Totally agree with you on that. I have a small garden.  3 miles away from Manchester city centre.  Daily visits off Great, Coal, Blue and long tailed Tit. Goldfinch,  Chaffinch,  Bullfinch and occasionally Greenfinch, Jays,  Magpie, collared dove, wood pigeon,  Dunnocks,  Robin,  Blackbirds,  Song Thrush, House Sparrows,  Starlings  occasionally Mistle Thrush, Sparrowhawk , Tawny owl and last winter for the first time I had Siskins and Redwings. I also see Buzzards and the odd Peregrine falcon and Ring necked parakeets plus foxes and squirrel.  So as Graham says, feed the birds, i only ever put sunflower hearts in the feeders which they seem to prefer 

Steve 

  • Up vote 1

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
2 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Totally agree with you on that. I have a small garden.  3 miles away from Manchester city centre.  Daily visits off Great, Coal, Blue and long tailed Tit. Goldfinch,  Chaffinch,  Bullfinch and occasionally Greenfinch, Jays,  Magpie, collared dove, wood pigeon,  Dunnocks,  Robin,  Blackbirds,  Song Thrush, House Sparrows,  Starlings  occasionally Mistle Thrush, Sparrowhawk , Tawny owl and last winter for the first time I had Siskins and Redwings. I also see Buzzards and the odd Peregrine falcon and Ring necked parakeets plus foxes and squirrel.  So as Graham says, feed the birds, i only ever put sunflower hearts in the feeders which they seem to prefer 

Steve 

I would second the sunflower hearts in feeders , no waste and suet pellets for non seed eaters , I am sorry to say I have not seen a Song Thrush in my garden for years which due to the abundance of snails in my garden is a shame because its song is a delight. 

Sorry for taking the focus off the wonderful  photographs. 

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
18 minutes ago, Shinehead said:

I would second the sunflower hearts in feeders , no waste and suet pellets for non seed eaters , I am sorry to say I have not seen a Song Thrush in my garden for years which due to the abundance of snails in my garden is a shame because its song is a delight. 

Sorry for taking the focus off the wonderful  photographs. 

I don't think that Mike or Russell will mind as it is a wildlife themed topic mate. 

  • Up vote 1

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
38 minutes ago, Shinehead said:

Sorry for taking the focus off the wonderful  photographs. 

 

17 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

I don't think that Mike or Russell will mind as it is a wildlife themed topic mate. 

No problem here. It's all relevant chat. :thumbsup:

  • Up vote 3

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

A recent visit to Happisburgh in Norfolk. This village has suffered terribly from coastal errosion. A local farmer who ploughed a 12-acre field one night in 1845 , woke the next morning after a storm to find only the sea!

 

 

soul 10

  • Up vote 5

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
5 hours ago, Amsterdam Russ said:

Thanks. That’s really quite amazing!

Russell further investigation reveals this information 

soul Screenshot_20200102 130625_Chrome

  • Up vote 1

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
2 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Russell further investigation reveals this information 

soul Screenshot_20200102 130625_Chrome

I wonder - would that have been an overwintering swift or a very, very early summer arrival?

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Amsterdam Russ said:

I wonder - would that have been an overwintering swift or a very, very early summer arrival?

My earliest date for Swifts is the 21st April but they could be in somewhere else earlier and if your not out and about for a couple of weeks when they arrive obviously your sightings date will be influenced 

Edited by Winsford Soul

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
26 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

My earliest date for Swifts is the 21st April but they could be in somewhere else earlier and if your not out and about for a couple of weeks when they arrive obviously your sightings date will be influenced 

More likely to be an early arrival then. Otherwise it would surely have been spotted prior to those March dates.

  • Up vote 1

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

Hell of difference to Pembrokeshire to South Coast . In terms of location and winds Storms .

More likely to be American Swift . Just my opinion.  Probably sheltering behind a Waterfall as it retains Temperature.  If one present . 

I very much doubt seeing a Common Swift in Scotland prior to April . Clue to Swallows . Called English Riviera.  Might check out Grimsae Wetlands . Swifts ( Common ) fly in flocks . Not solitary . So in Scotland must be in Lancashire. 

As it is on Migration path 

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
30 minutes ago, Soulfulmerlin said:

Hell of difference to Pembrokeshire to South Coast . In terms of location and winds Storms .

More likely to be American Swift . Just my opinion.  Probably sheltering behind a Waterfall as it retains Temperature.  If one present . 

I very much doubt seeing a Common Swift in Scotland prior to April . Clue to Swallows . Called English Riviera.  Might check out Grimsae Wetlands . Swifts ( Common ) fly in flocks . Not solitary . So in Scotland must be in Lancashire. 

As it is on Migration path 

It's less than 100 miles as the crow flies ( pun intended) from the birds location to the English Riviera.  I've seen individual Swifts , flockless. My earliest date for Swifts was a solitary bird over the Dee estuary at rspb  Burton mere wetlands centre 

I've contacted the Pembrokeshire Bird Group regarding your questioning of the common Swift against it being a American Swift. Which is a very pertinent question given the location.  I will get back to you as soon as I recieve a reply 

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
23 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

It's less than 100 miles as the crow flies ( pun intended) from the birds location to the English Riviera.  I've seen individual Swifts , flockless. My earliest date for Swifts was a solitary bird over the Dee estuary at rspb  Burton mere wetlands centre 

I've contacted the Pembrokeshire Bird Group regarding your questioning of the common Swift against it being a American Swift. Which is a very pertinent question given the location.  I will get back to you as soon as I recieve a reply 

Soulfulmerlin.  Here's the copied and pasted reply from Pembrokeshire Bird Group regarding the Swift 

Thanks for the thoughts on the swift Steve. Just shows you can never be sure what's going to turn up. From the sightings, all by very experienced birders and photos it's looking like a Common swift. Probably pushed north on the strong southerlies the UKs been experiencing. Hope you enjoy reading the blog. I'm originally from the north-west though been in Pembs for 40 years. Eastern stonechat on my old stomping grounds Neumanns Flash. We'd never heard of such a thing back then.

best wishes and good birding for 2020

Brian

 

I've been out today around Pennington flash showing the swift pictures to birders who 100% to a man said common swift,  these guys are the reference books on birding for me

Steve 

  • Up vote 1

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

Just had a few days in Llan Ffestiniog seeing in the new year. A walk around Cwm Cwmorthin Quarry, Cynfal waterfalls and Cwm Idwall all in pretty good conditions 

2 from each area 

Happy new year to you all and look forward to more great photos 👍

 

 

soul 20200101_140720

soul 20200101_152422

soul 20200102_150835

soul 20200102_151703

soul 20200103_112342

soul 20200103_115604

  • Up vote 9

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

Andy. The Cynfal waterfalls are they the falls a few miles inland from the Shell island / Harlech area  ? 

Nice pictures again mate as always.  Happy New year to you too 

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

Lapwing in breeding plumage. These Red listed endangered birds look stunning when the sunlight catches there iridescent plumage, which hopefully i,ve captured enough to do the birds justice

,

soul IB2A2184 (2)

soul IB2A2185 (2)

  • Up vote 8

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

This is a different take on the iconic Mute swan heart , which i have also managed to capture and have previously posted on here . Original picture followed by the new version, This second photograph was taken on the same lake about two years from the first one so they could very well be the same pair of Mute swans as they mate for life

 

soul IB2A4232 (3)

soul IB2A2207 (2)

  • Up vote 9

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
50 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Lapwing in breeding plumage. These Red listed endangered birds look stunning when the sunlight catches there iridescent plumage, which hopefully i,ve captured enough to do the birds justice

,

soul IB2A2184 (2)

soul IB2A2185 (2)

Look at that! It looks like a bird from somewhere exotic, like Africa or......somewhere...... 😲

  • Up vote 2

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Flamingemeralds said:

Look at that! It looks like a bird from somewhere exotic, like Africa or......somewhere...... 😲

Exotic Leigh 🤔. 🤣. I did need my sunglasses 😎though because there was a strange bright object in the sky. 

Edited by Winsford Soul

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
1 hour ago, Winsford Soul said:

These Red listed endangered birds look stunning when the sunlight catches there iridescent plumage, which hopefully i,ve captured enough to do the birds justice

Red listed? They're ridiculously common over here in the Netherlands. I see huge flocks of them every time I take a bus to the nearest train station (10 minutes away), and they've always been populous in all the time I've lived here.

Similarly, house sparrows are very common, unlike in the UK. That perhaps points to something being very wrong with the natural environment in "good ol' Blighty"!

  • Up vote 1

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
1 hour ago, Winsford Soul said:

Andy. The Cynfal waterfalls are they the falls a few miles inland from the Shell island / Harlech area  ? 

Nice pictures again mate as always.  Happy New year to you too 

Steve, no mate, Llan Ffestiniog. The walk started from the lane our cottage was on so just a quick look without doing the full round. A fascinating place with a deep gorge surrounded by an ancient rain forest.

  • Up vote 1

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
9 minutes ago, Amsterdam Russ said:

Red listed? They're ridiculously common over here in the Netherlands. I see huge flocks of them every time I take a bus to the nearest train station (10 minutes away), and they've always been populous in all the time I've lived here.

Similarly, house sparrows are very common, unlike in the UK. That perhaps points to something being very wrong with the natural environment in "good ol' Blighty"!

I've seen plenty this year as well. In fact, we saw quite a few this morning and afternoon in Wales.

  • Up vote 1

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

Two more from today.Long tailed Tit. maybe not the cutest picture like the one i shared recently from Instagram ( quote flamingemeralds ) but i didn't have the snow. Well that,s my excuse and i,m sticking to it and a Nuthatch

 

soul IB2A2197 (3)

soul IB2A2192 (2)

  • Up vote 8

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
44 minutes ago, Amsterdam Russ said:

Red listed? They're ridiculously common over here in the Netherlands. I see huge flocks of them every time I take a bus to the nearest train station (10 minutes away), and they've always been populous in all the time I've lived here.

Similarly, house sparrows are very common, unlike in the UK. That perhaps points to something being very wrong with the natural environment in "good ol' Blighty"!

Russell.  I see plenty around certain areas of the North West but according to the RSPB website they,re a red listed bird. formally a farmland bird but with the change to intensive farming  practices they have all but disappeared from those areas. major problems with the UK natural environment agree big time my friend 

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
45 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

according to the RSPB website they,re a red listed bird. formally a farmland bird but with the change to intensive farming  practices they have all but disappeared from those areas. major problems with the UK natural environment agree big time my friend 

Any idea what categorises a species as "red listed"? Sounds a bit over dramatic to me at this point. Just because there might be less of them in a region due to changes in agricultural practices doesn't mean they're seriously endangered as a species does it? Or is the "red listing" purely a parochial "English landscape" thing for the sake of media attention?

That wonderful - and ahead of its time - film, Tawny Pipit, somehow comes to mind...

 

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

Russell.  A screen shot from the RSPB website and it's definition of red list

 

soul Screenshot_20200104 124521_Chrome

  • Up vote 1

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
27 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Russell.  A screen shot from the RSPB website and it's definition of red list

 

 

Thanks for that. From what I've read, it seems the UK is suffering the biggest decline of lapwings. Europe's population overall is in decline, and the most recent data I could find states:

Quote

The European population is estimated at 1,590,000-2,580,000 pairs, which equates to 3,190,000-5,170,000 mature individuals (BirdLife International 2015).

...the European population is decreasing by 30-49% in 27 years (three generations) (BirdLife International 2015).

Source: http://datazone.birdlife.org/species/factsheet/northern-lapwing-vanellus-vanellus/text

  • Up vote 1

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
18 hours ago, Soulandy said:

Just had a few days in Llan Ffestiniog seeing in the new year. A walk around Cwm Cwmorthin Quarry, Cynfal waterfalls and Cwm Idwall all in pretty good conditions 

2 from each area 

Happy new year to you all and look forward to more great photos 👍

 

 

soul 20200101_140720

soul 20200101_152422

soul 20200102_150835

soul 20200102_151703

soul 20200103_112342

soul 20200103_115604

Just seen a strange image from Snowfon Andy . Occurring when someone standing in mist as Sun Rises . Some form of Mirage apparently.  

  • Up vote 1

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
19 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

Soulfulmerlin.  Here's the copied and pasted reply from Pembrokeshire Bird Group regarding the Swift 

Thanks for the thoughts on the swift Steve. Just shows you can never be sure what's going to turn up. From the sightings, all by very experienced birders and photos it's looking like a Common swift. Probably pushed north on the strong southerlies the UKs been experiencing. Hope you enjoy reading the blog. I'm originally from the north-west though been in Pembs for 40 years. Eastern stonechat on my old stomping grounds Neumanns Flash. We'd never heard of such a thing back then.

best wishes and good birding for 2020

Brian

 

I've been out today around Pennington flash showing the swift pictures to birders who 100% to a man said common swift,  these guys are the reference books on birding for me

Steve 

Amazing sightseeing  . Am having a short midweek break at Strathyre from Monday . Hopefully get a few snaps . Maybe Nessi lol 

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
On 02/01/2020 at 17:48, Winsford Soul said:

It's less than 100 miles as the crow flies ( pun intended) from the birds location to the English Riviera.  I've seen individual Swifts , flockless. My earliest date for Swifts was a solitary bird over the Dee estuary at rspb  Burton mere wetlands centre 

I've contacted the Pembrokeshire Bird Group regarding your questioning of the common Swift against it being a American Swift. Which is a very pertinent question given the location.  I will get back to you as soon as I recieve a reply 

Is it  really less than 100 mile South Coast to Pembrokeshire  . Would have thought four times that . 

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
On 02/01/2020 at 17:48, Winsford Soul said:

It's less than 100 miles as the crow flies ( pun intended) from the birds location to the English Riviera.  I've seen individual Swifts , flockless. My earliest date for Swifts was a solitary bird over the Dee estuary at rspb  Burton mere wetlands centre 

I've contacted the Pembrokeshire Bird Group regarding your questioning of the common Swift against it being a American Swift. Which is a very pertinent question given the location.  I will get back to you as soon as I recieve a reply 

Ah silly Dave . My geography way out . Thinking it was Scotland lol . Ye  given location Westerly or South Westerly.  Still way out in time frame . Could be Scorching Summer ahead 

  • Up vote 1

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
9 minutes ago, Soulfulmerlin said:

Ah silly Dave . My geography way out . Thinking it was Scotland lol . Ye  given location Westerly or South Westerly.  Still way out in time frame . Could be Scorching Summer ahead 

🤣 thought that there was some confusion 🤣. Hope it's a scorching hot summer and a single swift doesn't make a summer 🤣. I know it should be a swallow but I couldn't resist 

Steve 

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Soulfulmerlin said:

Just seen a strange image from Snowfon Andy . Occurring when someone standing in mist as Sun Rises . Some form of Mirage apparently.  

Sounds like a brocken spectre. I've had a few myself and it's a good thing to see. You see them on planes when you're above the clouds 

Photo is Crib Goch, Snowdon

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brocken_spectre

soul DSC03797

Edited by Soulandy
  • Up vote 4

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

A few from our local beach this morning.

soul F8730767 348F 4CB7 8955 D14106E854EF

soul 489210EC 581E 4D45 B25C 3A94540FD71E

soul 1D791A5B 69F9 4C8B A487 762195F2ED66

soul C494E74B 2596 4B59 995C 5CB6459C6EAF

soul 21E347AC 7013 45D8 B64A A2126211C8AD

soul 89518C1C 017C 46FA 9F71 206E13A116E4

  • Up vote 8

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

Beautiful photography!

  • Up vote 1

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
15 hours ago, Soulandy said:

Sounds like a brocken spectre. I've had a few myself and it's a good thing to see. You see them on planes when you're above the clouds 

Photo is Crib Goch, Snowdon

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brocken_spectre

soul DSC03797

That's the one . Will see if can capture one . When we go camping 

  • Up vote 1

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

So looking forward to Monday . Off to Glens of Strathyre. 

 

  • Up vote 1

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

A place of Beauty .

Back in Summer me thinks . 

soul 20200108_120622

soul 20200109_142853

soul 20200108_140837

  • Up vote 7

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
2 minutes ago, Soulfulmerlin said:

A place of Beauty .

Back in Summer me thinks . 

soul 20200108_120622

soul 20200109_142853

soul 20200108_140837

Stunning place, but not sure about the summer bit, the pines are green but there's not a leaf on the other tree's from what I can see viewing off my mobile. 

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

Effect of Sunlight .

Greem mosses strange other type grasses ferns 

Slate and other local ground mass 

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

Will be back in summer . For return .

Such beautiful place . 

Fishing and other activities.  Cant wait . Not sure if would camp its darn cold . 

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

Freebasing - Source Forum

An off the soul beat lifestyle talk forum

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!
Log into Soul Source

Get max use of the forums

Log in now!

  1. Great Things, Great Condition, Great Prices - All £10.00
    Record Sales by Roger Banks on Sat 25 Apr 2020
    • 1 / 420
    • Roger Banks on 25 Apr 2020
  2. Show Us Your Great Photos - Pt2
    Freebasing by Amsterdam Russ on Fri 09 Jan 2015
    • 1110 / 45124
    • Russell Gilbert on 01 Jan 2016
  3. Show us your great photos (2016)
    Freebasing by Amsterdam Russ on Fri 01 Jan 2016
    • 1039 / 56962
    • Russell Gilbert on 02 Jan 2017
  4. Show us your great photos (2017)
    Freebasing by Amsterdam Russ on Sun 01 Jan 2017
    • 1347 / 63945
    • Russell Gilbert on 31 Dec 2017
  5. Show Us Your Great Photos (2018)
    Freebasing by Amsterdam Russ on Mon 01 Jan 2018
    • 1288 / 49850
    • Len on 01 Jan 2019
  6. Show us your great photos (2019)
    Freebasing by Amsterdam Russ on Tue 01 Jan 2019
    • 1097 / 40187
    • Amsterdam Russ on 01 Jan 2020

Source Adverts



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.