Sussex boy profile photo

Still think im 18!!!!

Posted

Hi Everyone,

Being from Sussex I wasn't brought up on Northern but got to hear it for the first time back in 1980 at my first Scooter Rally and loved it ever since.

Now living OOOP North where it is a way of life , I went to Soul in the Sun a few years ago and loved it, going to go back this year.

Ted

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted

Hello! I see you are a new kid on the block.... This site is a great resource for all things soul. Local events and wotnot.  Been to SITS myself a few times but not since 2009.  ✊🏼 👍🏼

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted

I was actually in ' vivos' on New Year's Eve talking to one of the next SITS organisers.....and they said the new venue is great. Plus it's a bit off the beaten track, so a bit safer hopefully when leaving half cut at 2am...

Be sure and report back on how it went.

Always a not too serious fun week when I've been.

Ed

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted

When I grow up I want to be 18🤔in the scary adult world 🤣

Steve 

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted
On 08/01/2020 at 17:41, Flamingemeralds said:

Hello! I see you are a new kid on the block.... This site is a great resource for all things soul. Local events and wotnot.  Been to SITS myself a few times but not since 2009.  ✊🏼👍🏼

Old Kid More Like !!!!

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted
22 hours ago, Tomangoes said:

I was actually in ' vivos' on New Year's Eve talking to one of the next SITS organisers.....and they said the new venue is great. Plus it's a bit off the beaten track, so a bit safer hopefully when leaving half cut at 2am...

Be sure and report back on how it went.

Always a not too serious fun week when I've been.

Ed

Sounds Great, will do.

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted
9 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

When I grow up I want to be 18🤔in the scary adult world 🤣

Steve 

I know what you mean 

  • Up vote 1

Share this forum post


soul source url

Freebasing - Source Forum

An off the soul beat lifestyle talk forum

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!
Log into Soul Source

Get max use of the forums

Log in now!

  1. Daily mirror article think was called dance baby dance
    Northern Soul Yesterdays by Speedlimit on Wed 15 Jan 2020
    • 3 / 242
    • Speedlimit on 15 Jan 2020
  2. SAM FLETCHER. “ I’d Think it over”. DEMO
    Record Sales by Big Macy on Wed 15 Jan 2020
    • 1 / 384
    • Big Macy on 15 Jan 2020
  3. Still Looking....
    Record Wants by ashley on Tue 14 Jan 2020
    • 3 / 394
    • ashley on 15 Jan 2020
  4. TRAMMPS STOP AND THINK GERMAN PHILLI PROMO
    Record Wants by Neal Bull on Fri 10 Jan 2020
    • 1 / 234
    • Neal Bull on 10 Jan 2020

Source Adverts



×
×
  • Create New...

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.