Feed Your Soul 5th Anniversary - several unissued tracks

1 minute ago, Sebastian said:

I'm RytmMalmo on Discogs and created the entry.

That was indeed only guesswork on my part and I shouldn't have written that it in the submission notes, but luckily it's not visible to the casual browser. 

I'm with you and Chalky, seems very probable that it's Bobby Freeman and Walter Williams. 

On the YouTube clip for Bobby & Walter One,Two, Three there is a comment (a year ago) from someone claiming that Walter is her uncle and Bobby his friend - so I've asked for clarification i.e. was her uncle Williams or Davis and was Bobby - Freeman or Pittman so maybe soon will ll be revealed?

• Up vote 2
Social source share

7 minutes ago, Sebastian said:

That was indeed only guesswork on my part and I shouldn't have written that it in the submission notes, but luckily it's not visible to the casual browser. 

I'm with you and Chalky, seems very probable that it's Bobby Freeman and Walter Williams. 

SORRY repeated as the prev didn't seem to go through!

On the YouTube clip for Walter & Bobby - One, Two, Three there is a comment from someone claiming that Walter was her uncle and Bobby his friend so I've sent a message asking her to confirm who each is ... so hopefully she'll respond

Edited by Soulstrutter
Social source share

1 hour ago, Sebastian said:

Wow good work indeed, I love how we care about it 😀

Kitty is on the Sanns Label with similar credits and Discogs has Bobb Pittman as Robert A. Pittman

soul Kitty

Edited by Blackpoolsoul
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!