Prestatyn Weekender- Artists

I could do it from the programs assuming they are an accurate reflection.  Must be in most cases, I was just thinking last minute changes etc.

But it ain't gonna happen right now I'm afraid.  I'll  check back here to see how you're getting on.

Cheers,

Mark

• Up vote 1
Social source share

30 minutes ago, Mark R said:

I could do it from the programs assuming they are an accurate reflection.  Must be in most cases, I was just thinking last minute changes etc.

But it ain't gonna happen right now I'm afraid.  I'll  check back here to see how you're getting on.

Cheers,

Mark

Thanks Mark. It's only for myself trying to put a list together of all the Artists and acts that I have seen over the years. And Prestatyn was a pinnacle of the amount and quality of the Artists I have managed to see

Cheers mate.  Steve.  

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Rob Wigley said:

Hi Steve

found this now and I'll get on it.

Are you including the Legends of Motown weekenders too ?

I can fill in up to when I got sacked ! lol

Rob

Hi Rob . No mate just the original Prestatyn northern and modern weekenders, started in about 2001 / 2002 i think.  

Cheers mate 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

IMG_9538.thumb.JPG.0f3e0efe87baaa89785f9cd1d08e7c88.JPGIMG_9539.thumb.JPG.63e5fa4abfef7d93e844d6ffe0fe0b5a.JPG

Hi Steve, hope these two posters help. Many other artists appeared after the posters were made (by Dave Tidswell I believe)                                                 

I think Prestatyn was so different to all previous weekenders, the artists were part of the crowd with no restrictions.

So many people to thank for this amazing event but the two main ones who came up with the idea - Mark Fletcher and John Poole.

Hope this helps - Mick

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!