Dee Clark - Thats my Girl

Ian Parker

28 minutes ago, Ian Parker said:

Whats the Score with releases :  C113  &  C120  ?   (just saw a 113 for £25)

I've searched on here, but not found anything.

Ian. C113 Is as far as I'm aware a original not aware of any boots of it. Vaguely remember 2 different b side's though.  

Edited by Winsford Soul
Social source share

10 minutes ago, Baz1 said:

Orright clever bastard 😆

Technically either are flip sides depending on which side you have on . Playing A side flip it over to play the B side or vice versa.  

Will you be playing out at the Springfield hotel next week my friend,  great crossover/modern room. ? Be great to see you 

Social source share

2 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

Technically either are flip sides depending on which side you have on . Playing A side flip it over to play the B side or vice versa.  

Will you be playing out at the Springfield hotel next week my friend,  great crossover/modern room. ? Be great to see you 

Maybe Steve yes, need to get out and dance, not Goin out and dancing is starting to piss me off, it's about the dance for me and the places we're Goin it's just a chill out. C ya soon pal X big love to Lou x

Social source share

1 hour ago, Winsford Soul said:

You needed to chill out mate after everything but hopefully all sorted now.  Love to you n Shell.  X

Yes all good Steve thanks, my heart is in the music and still beating too so onwards and upward sometimes 😜atb n see ya soon Xx

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!