Simon T profile photo

2 Discogs questions

Posted

1.       I put some Kent LPs up for sale on here, but no interest so I stuck them on Discogs at £12 each. I received an order for one, @ £11.04, so looking now some of the items seem to have changed prices (increased); am I imaging things or just originally pressed on something I shouldn’t have?

2.       So I think I listed something for £50, but it’s showing as £70 which someone with it on their ‘wants’ thinks’ that’ too dear’. If I want to list it so it shows at £50, do I need to delete and relist it? I presume editing the price will only show to someone perusing the site for it now?

TIA

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

One thing that would explain the prices moving about is if you originally priced them, in say dollars or euros, when you first listed them. This pound price would move as the exchange rate moves. Check which currency you are registered as.

You can just change the price using "edit item", price changes do not show up historically so nobody will notice them.

• Up vote 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Kegsy said:

One thing that would explain the prices moving about is if you originally priced them, in say dollars or euros, when you first listed them. This pound price would move as the exchange rate moves. Check which currency you are registered as.

You can just change the price using "edit item", price changes do not show up historically so nobody will notice them.

Thanks for that, I'll investigate further.

Edited by Simon T

Share this forum post

soul source url

Freebasing - Source Forum

An off the soul beat lifestyle talk forum

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!

Get max use of the forums

1. Top 30 Most Expensive Sold In Discogs Marketplace Nov 19
    All About the SOUL by Shufflin on Fri 10 Jan 2020
    • 2 / 235
    • Scootboy on 10 Jan 2020
  2. Discogs Most collected Disco Items
    All About the SOUL by Blackpoolsoul on Wed 18 Dec 2019
    • 2 / 701
    • Geeselad on 20 Dec 2019
  3. Discogs All The Top Sales Oct 19 Listed
    All About the SOUL by Siz Sale on Fri 06 Dec 2019
    • 7 / 920
    • Siz Sale on 16 Dec 2019
  4. Contacting Discogs
    All About the SOUL by Stevie on Fri 29 Nov 2019
    • 11 / 466
    • Stevie on 30 Nov 2019

Source Adverts

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.