Maurice Simon And The Pie Men

• Replies 14
  • Views 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Might have something to do with the fact nothing plays when you click the second clip Karen, well my end it dosen't, just says its loading & after 60seconds i delete it cause' i'm bored :thumbsup:

Social source share

Of course it happens.. you must be on a shite internet connection if it doesn't!

8mbps, not had any trouble with other soundclips. Got to say though, always find your site a bit slow & some time clips don't play. No trouble elsewhere though.

Social source share

Probably coz I've got around 19000 tracks? You just have to be patient. Praps I'm wasting my money and time.

Edited by ♫ Soulgirl ♫
Social source share

Probably coz I've got around 19000 tracks? You just have to be patient. Praps I'm wasting my money and time.

Get back in your pram i was only passing on what happens in case there was a problem.

Anyway, I thought the 'Ice Maiden' was thawing for 2007 ? ? biggrin.gif

& thankyou for your site, it has certainly helped me to stop buying blind & wasting money !! Bought many a tune after checking it out first on yours or the 'Soul Club' site :thumbsup: We all love you really ! ( well one or two of us :yes: )

Social source share

It was a general song question that I've always posted in the main forum (all about the soul) in all the years I've been here.. I'll remember from now on.

Social source share

Can anyone tell me why the two versions of The Git Go are so different?

Version one from Manships site: Git Go

Version I have: Git Go

Have we soundclipped the correct side? I'll check it out to make sure the correct sound is with correct title. Occasionaly we have messed up..reversed label etc..

Weird point of interest. Maurice Simon flipside "Sweet Potato Gravy" was issued FOUR DIFFERENT times on Carnival. With "Git Go" only getting one outing..

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!