Soulstrutter profile photo

James Weeks & The Fabulous Inspirations - info?

Posted

I have the record but know nothing about the main artist, can I ask are you trying to link the backing group (Inspirations) with one of your earlier questions being the Midas Group

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Gilly said:

I have the record but know nothing about the main artist, can I ask are you trying to link the backing group (Inspirations) with one of your earlier questions being the Midas Group

Hi Gilly ... no not necessarily - someone (Robbie Vasquez) posted it up on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyPKwIuLbdY

and got a comment from his 'biological' grandson (who presumably was estranged) and was asking for any info and Robbie PM'd me to see if I knew anything (which I don't) ...  so I thought I'd ask on here ... as you never know with all 'the brains' on here.

P.S. re Midas Inspirations and Billy Miller - I emailed him and got a reply but not a lot of info so I've replied but still waiting for a response.

Edited by Soulstrutter

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)
On 23/01/2020 at 18:28, Soulstrutter said:

Hi Gilly ... no not necessarily - someone (Robbie Vasquez) posted it up on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyPKwIuLbdY

and got a comment from his 'biological' grandson (who presumably was estranged) and was asking for any info and Robbie PM'd me to see if I knew anything (which I don't) ...  so I thought I'd ask on here ... as you never know with all 'the brains' on here.

P.S. re Midas Inspirations and Billy Miller - I emailed him and got a reply but not a lot of info so I've replied but still waiting for a response.

I thought would mention that the connection may just be the Clark Tutt, Tutt Media Group ( who was from Kinston North Carolina and passed away 2018), sadly that means we may never find out

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/188693479/julian-clark-tutt

soul Lucille

soul Golden Keys

soul Uptighters

Edited by Blackpoolsoul

Share this forum post

soul source url

Look At Your Box - Source Forum

Get into the record & soul music talk

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!

Get max use of the forums

1. Etta James - (Artist Of The Week)
    Look At Your Box by 45cellar on Sat 22 Feb 2020
    • 9 / 92
    • Shufflin on 22 Feb 2020
  2. James Spencer,Alfreda Brockington
    Record Sales by Patto on Wed 19 Feb 2020
    • 2 / 269
    • Patto on 19 Feb 2020
  3. James Taylor Ovide DEMO! Monroe Taylor Proud Guy.
    Record Sales by colouredman on Tue 18 Feb 2020
    • 1 / 226
    • colouredman on 18 Feb 2020
  4. Fabulous Nomads
    All About the SOUL by Gold Band on Sun 16 Jun 2019
    • 6 / 609
    • Gary Dixon on 18 Feb 2020

Source Adverts

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.