Jazz profile photo

Vw scirocco. Audi q3

Posted

Following my question about Vw Tiguan I’m still looking to purchase new car is there any scirocco or q3 owners got any reviews about them thanx in advance jazz 

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

had my second hand q3 s/line two years now    never missed a beat 

• Up vote 1

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

on my second q3 TDI s/line black edition, mpg is fantastic, goes like stink when you want it to go, great car

• Up vote 2

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

I had one of the first batch of the latest style Sciroccos ... 2.0 GT TSI (petrol) it was relatively economical depending how it was driven, I loved it but Mrs Pitt hated it, she always complained of back ache even after fairly short trips. 

The main problem is the doors are huge, if someone parks next to you it can be a struggle to have enough room to get out unless you are a short midget like me, the only real issue I had with it was when it was parked up and it dropped below freezing overnight, the drivers window would open a couple of inches, I was not convinced they ever got to the bottom of that one.

Twice I have tried to buy an Audi, both times I got the "you cant afford one of these" attitudes from the sales person, unbelievable really, the first time I enquired about a Q3 or Q5 the guy tried to push me towards buying an A4 saloon, the 2nd time the chap told me they didn't have one I could look at, despite there being several on the lot outside.

• Up vote 1

Share this forum post

soul source url

Freebasing - Source Forum

An off the soul beat lifestyle talk forum

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!

Get max use of the forums

1. Audi Ad
    All About the SOUL by almanc on Sun 03 Aug 2014
    • 1 / 569
    • almanc on 03 Aug 2014
  2. 2004 Audi A4 Cabriolet 2.5 Tdi ( The Wifes )
    General Sales & Wants by markoneill on Tue 04 Mar 2014
    • 2 / 470
    • markoneill on 05 Mar 2014

Source Adverts

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.