Ike Noble That’s What I Get / It’s Bad

I found this copy on sale today in the shop catalogue price at £100. 
I looked over it and it seemed a little bit stiff and the labels just didn’t seem right. I smelled boot. 
So I didn’t buy it not at that point long until I got help. Have a look at the photos see what you think the label is glossySo I didn’t buy it not at that point until I got help and confirmation . Have a look at the photos see what you think the label is glossy looks like new and the record is a reasonably heavy dual mould styrene. Slight raised bevel I think to the centre. Couldn’t find any boots of it tho. 

soul 5092687E 0666 4ACF B629 C01E6A0C05BA

soul EAA38772 E815 4BAB AAE8 91CD8FB016FE

Social source share

I found this copy on sale today in the shop catalogue price at £100. 
I looked over it and it seemed a little bit stiff and the labels just didn’t seem right. I smelled boot. 
So I didn’t buy it not at that point long until I got help. Have a look at the photos see what you think the label is glossySo I didn’t buy it not at that point until I got help and confirmation . Have a look at the photos see what you think the label is glossy looks like new and the record is a reasonably heavy dual mould styrene. Slight raised bevel I think to the centre. Couldn’t find any boots of it tho. 

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!