Loma Wants

jocko

Okay after Loma thread realised need a couple to complete my collection I think, of only the soul numbers obviously!!.

Bob & Earl on Loma (havent heard or seen this, only on listings, can anyone confirm it exists!)

Walter Foster - Waiting - Seen this on recent sales list I think but forgot to go after it!

Linda Jones - Hypnotized LP.

Ike and Tina Turner LP

As an aside was this only LP on Loma?

Cheers

Jock

Updated

Cmon Ady C or Tony R, the men from Kent, surely you know something, with your zillion years of research between you, about the Bob and Earl 45, pleeeeaaaasssee.

Edited by jocko
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 11
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

ive got an enchanters knockin about ere somewhere...20 squids do ya??? :lol:

cookie :no:

ive got an obscure loma thing dunno if anyone knows much about it...the implements - ole man soul part1/2...what a vocal..it mentions several soul artistes on both sides and snippets of well known soul songs anyone else ever seen this???

Edited by bitchdj
Social source share

Okay after Loma thread realised need a couple to complete my collection I think, of only the soul numbers obviously!!.

Bob & Earl on Loma (havent heard or seen this, only on listings, can anyone confirm it exists!)

Walter Foster - Waiting - Seen this on recent sales list I think but forgot to go after it!

Enchanters - You Were Meant To Be My Baby. I was sure I had this and had it marked off, but cant find the bugger, and as it will be cheap as chips, (wont it be??) , may as well snap it up now in case its disappeared!

Linda Jones - Hypnotized LP. /

As an aside was this only LP on Loma?

Cheers

Jock

Jocko,

LP wise, there is a nice Hammond organ instrumental LP on Loma by Richard Groove Holmes. The Linda Jones of course is a brilliant LP.

I'm sure I've seen a Redd Fox comedy LP on Loma. As for Ike & Tina, not sure, anyone?

Hope that helps !

:lol:

Social source share

Me again... Had a quick search earlier for Loma LPs... https://www.bsnpubs.com/warner/distributed/loma.html

Thanks for Rachel, interesting site.

Did know about the Ike and Tina but forgot about, left one behind last time in States as was too expensive at around $25, wonder where we get our reputation of being mean!!!

Will add this to the wants page!!

As an aside re the Redd Foxx lps I actually have a 7" ep with him doing comedy sketches, so not just LP's, although WTF I bought it is another question!!!

Cheers

Jock

PS will get back to you re the PM re CD, just popping in briefly these days and keep forgetting to answer the PM's!!

Social source share

ive got an enchanters knockin about ere somewhere...20 squids do ya??? :thumbsup:

cookie :yes:

ive got an obscure loma thing dunno if anyone knows much about it...the implements - ole man soul part1/2...what a vocal..it mentions several soul artistes on both sides and snippets of well known soul songs anyone else ever seen this???

Thanks but had already been offered an Enchanters.

I have the Implements, think I have an issue and demo of it (dementia sets in at time of trying to remember what I have sometimes), its okay but is it not very SC stylish, while since I listened to it.

Social source share

Source Advert