Steve Foran profile photo

Man City v Liverpool tickets

Posted

Afternoon folks I am trying to get hold of a couple of tickets for City v Liverpool early April Premier League at the Etihad. If anyone has any ideas please could you let me know. Not looking for a gift. Happy to pay!

Cheers

Steve

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

You Live where ? Get REAL 

• Up vote 1

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

Now that’s a game that could give us the title - and god knows what price tickets will be for that one -

Good luck, you will need friends in very high places or a few thousand quid. 

Off up to Liverpool tonight for the Southampton game .. fingers crossed another 3pts 🤞

Edited by Stevegods

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
20 minutes ago, Stevegods said:

Now that’s a game that could give us the title - and god knows what price tickets will be for that one -

Off up to Liverpool tonight for the Southampton game .. fingers crossed another 3pts 🤞

Always plenty of room at the emptyhad mate..pity it wasn't in the fa cup only 30 odd thousand there last round.  Buses from Stockport must have been on strike 😁. Enjoy the game mate, you know that I want you to get beat . It's in the blood 😁

• Up vote 2

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

While you're at it can you get me front row Madonna ' Rolling Stones, Beatles , and the 24 Hour Great Ormond northern soul event  .. at Wicksteed Park ,,OK 1 out of 4 for will do ,, I just hope all of sege's work doesn't go unnoticed ,, god bless

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Have you tried putting ‘empty seats’ into google maps 😁

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
On 31/01/2020 at 16:54, Winsford Soul said:

Always plenty of room at the emptyhad mate..

They're extending Anfield soon Ste, maybe Shitty could sell the Scousers some of their spare seats for all their Newfound, sorry Life long supporters. 

• Up vote 1

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
On 31/01/2020 at 16:28, Stevegods said:

That game will just be a formality ...Surely title is already won ... can't see them dropping 20 out of remaining 39 points... and city winning all remaining games.

.... but you never know?  Out of 13 games left only City, Chelsea & Everton in top half of table.

Next 4 games A Norwich H West Ham, A Watford, H Bournemouth so that should be another 12 pts in bag, then A Everton, H Palace  maybe 16/18 pts before A City. Then H Aston Villa, A Brighton, H Burnley, A Arsenal, H Chelsea, A Newcastle   .... which 6 or 7 of those games are they likely to lose?

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

None of us die hard Scousers believe it’s a formality - it’s been a very long 29 years of hurt ... and it carried on for 45 mins during the game on Sat . 

However , whatever Klopp said and did at half time changed things completely , and the second 45 we played some beautiful football . Needed a Sherpa and oxygen to get up to the top of the new main stand though .. rather be on the Kop . 

soul 6B1CFFD8 DD2E 4294 8FA5 5AB8E1E9AE4E

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

If I was you I would get a city membership now and then apply when the time comes

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
On 31/01/2020 at 15:01, Monny1916 said:

You Live where ? Get REAL 

I live in Stockport.

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
On 02/02/2020 at 11:41, Sutty said:

Have you tried putting ‘empty seats’ into google maps 😁

I will try that thanks.

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Just for Monny1916 the bigger picture is a good friend in Germany follows Liverpool. He wants to watch this game if possible hence my post. He is not a member of either club. Nor am I , I am a Spurs fan. However I thought I would try this and FB to see what is out there. I have managed tickets at Old Trafford a couple of times as I have better contacts there. I also noticed a few empty seats at City on a regular basis SO thought I would ask. Nothing ventured etc! 

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
18 hours ago, Stevegods said:

None of us die hard Scousers believe it’s a formality - it’s been a very long 29 years of hurt ... and it carried on for 45 mins during the game on Sat . 

However , whatever Klopp said and did at half time changed things completely , and the second 45 we played some beautiful football . Needed a Sherpa and oxygen to get up to the top of the new main stand though .. rather be on the Kop . 

Its a formality,  if you lose it now it will be a bigger shock than us winning it in 2016. Its done buddy enjoy.

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
20 hours ago, Stevegods said:

Steve.  And you will become a member of the illustrious trio of big clubs with  Blackburn and Leicester in having won the premiership once .   😎🤣😋

• Up vote 2

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
26 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Steve.  And you will become a member of the illustrious trio of big clubs with  Blackburn and Leicester in having won the premiership once .   😎🤣😋

Winning it once will make me smile for the rest of my days.😀

• Up vote 2

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
9 minutes ago, Leicester Boy said:

Winning it once will make me smile for the rest of my days.😀

I know mate. I don't blame you.  It was a fantastic  achievement. 👍

As you know I'm a United fan and I'm just having the banter with me old mate Stevie. He would be doing the same to me. 😁 and know doubt will be 

• Up vote 2

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Too right boys - and I’ll take it once , twice or three times a Lady .. don’t care either .

The banter with Steve and all United Manc’s will continue for ever ... Still waters run deep and United's like a millpond at the mo . 

How many more song titles can I fit in . 

Come on you youngsters !! Chelsea next with our new local striker 

soul 57D37833 9D98 41A2 BE62 BD6CDB03998B

• Up vote 1

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Still seeking. Got next door neighbour's membership etc but says sold out. So thought I might try again.

Cheers

Steve 

Share this forum post

soul source url

Freebasing - Source Forum

An off the soul beat lifestyle talk forum

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!

Get max use of the forums

1. ALBERT WASHINGTON (I’m The Man) FRATERNITY
    Record Sales by Joesoul1958 on Sat 28 Mar 2020
    • 1 / 217
    • Joesoul1958 on 28 Mar 2020
  2. Al Wilson - Falling (In Love With You) / Bachelor Man
    Record Wants by Johnny Heist on Sat 28 Mar 2020
    • 1 / 90
    • Johnny Heist on 28 Mar 2020
  3. Radio City Records From San Diego
    Look At Your Box by Diggin' Dave on Sat 10 Jul 2010
    • 46 / 4406
    • Blackpoolsoul on 25 Mar 2020
  4. Rare Modern JAMES KNOX - ELECTRIC CITY
    Soul Media by Thejan on Mon 23 Mar 2020
    • 2 / 135
    • Psamsara on 23 Mar 2020
  5. ALBERT WASHINGTON (I’m The Man) FRATERNITY
    Record Sales by Joesoul1958 on Sat 21 Mar 2020
    • 1 / 306
    • Joesoul1958 on 21 Mar 2020

Source Adverts

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.