The Love RIghts - Talk of the town - Kimberlite Records

Marco Codato

Kimberlite Records KIM004 - New and Unplayed

I discovered a handful of unplayed copies of this little beauty I forgot I had.

As their Australian distributor I can guarantee these are the last copies that are available as unplayed.
They're GBP25 via PayPal inc. postage (Int'l First class - no tracking).
First come, first served.

P.S. If you don't know about me, ask around. You should be able to get some feedback on me :)

soul IMG_20190712_072857

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
7 hours ago, Marco Codato said:

Kimberlite Records KIM004 - New and Unplayed

I discovered a handful of unplayed copies of this little beauty I forgot I had.

As their Australian distributor I can guarantee these are the last copies that are available as unplayed.
They're GBP25 via PayPal inc. postage (Int'l First class - no tracking).
First come, first served.

P.S. If you don't know about me, ask around. You should be able to get some feedback on me :)

soul IMG_20190712_072857

I paid £4.99 for my new copy which was purchased at the end of December. If you are Kimberlite's official Australian distributor, how do you justify, just 6 weeks later, offering these at £25 ? This is precisely what is wrong with the marketing of so many new releases IMO.  Inflated prices should be justified not assumed. 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

38 minutes ago, Kevinkent said:

I paid £4.99 for my new copy which was purchased at the end of December. If you are Kimberlite's official Australian distributor, how do you justify, just 6 weeks later, offering these at £25 ? This is precisely what is wrong with the marketing of so many new releases IMO.  Inflated prices should be justified not assumed. 

Hi Kevin, thanks for your reply.
First and foremost, what you personally paid for a copy isn't no indication of a record value/price.
Raretoones - the official UK distributor - was selling copies in UK for GBP15 plus 7.50 P&P worldwide until it sold out: funnily enough I haven't seen you questioning his pricing.

Social source share

18 minutes ago, Marco Codato said:

Hi Kevin, thanks for your reply.
First and foremost, what you personally paid for a copy isn't no indication of a record value/price.
Raretoones - the official UK distributor - was selling copies in UK for GBP15 plus 7.50 P&P worldwide until it sold out: funnily enough I haven't seen you questioning his pricing.

Well, I've just deleted a long and rambling reply prior to posting it. No need - I've made my point. Incidentally, what I paid for a record was surely the price??

Good luck with your sales, it's a nice double sider.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!