Songs 2019 Arcadia Negra

bernardo

• Replies 2
  • Views 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

The vehicle is a compilation that rolls under the title of DINAMITA SOUL 2019 that I have placed in ivoox and that can be easily downloaded. A whole session of two hours of soul music NON STOP but those who are very interested can send a letter or mail to my person and something will be done so that they can enjoy the loose songs without the session being continuous. Topics all edited this year and artists today (no rescues or reissues) all SOUL OF THE YEAR 2019. Surely they detected absences but not because they were considered to be of poor quality, but simply because of aesthetics and sound, in Roman Palladino because they did not even stick with glue. In the same way I should be more professional in the adjustments of volume and mixtures but this is done with mere portable low-end, demo programs, without mixer and any help so excuse me but better it was too much for my best Bastards of Soul A COMPILATION that is done thinking of you who like black music as for those who do not attract attention so that its content is suitable for all audiences since what is intended is that no one escapes from the networks of the soul

01.- Smoove & Turrell - I'm a Man  02.- Floyd James & The GTs - Sweet Sweet Soul  03 - Soul Messin' Allstars - Soul A Go Go feat. Josh Teskey  04 - Bob Corritone.- Stand By Me (feat. Alabama Mike & Andy T)  05 - The McNamarr Project -. Missing You  06 - Glen Clark - Accept My Love  07 - Bastards of Soul - The Way It Should Be   08 - Kelly Finnegan  - I Called You Back Baby  09 - Carlton Jumel Smith - You Gonna Need Me  10.- The Teskey Broyhers  - Rain  11 - Yola - Keep Me Here  12 - Eli Paperboy Reed - Coulda_Had_This   13 - Ernest Ernie & The Sincerities - Count On Me  14.- Durand Jones and the Indications - Walk Away   15.- The Eminent Stars  - Medley; The Club ; Tune In  [feat. Steffen Morrison]   16 - Georgina Peach - I Can´t Help Myself   17 - Emeli Sande  - Same Old Feeling   18.- Luke Jackson  - Heavy   19.- The Sensational Baker Brothers.  - I'm Trying to Go Home   20 - The Harlem Gospel Travelers - Brighter day  21.- Bonita and The Blue Shacks - Too Much Mystery   22.- The Mighty Mocambos -  Where Do We Go from Here (feat. Lee Fields)    23 - Martha High & The Italian Royal Family - A Little Spark   24.- Leela James - . Get Down  25 - Michelle_David_the_Gospel Sessions - Gonna_be_alright  26 - The_Reverend Shawn Amos - Counting_down_the_days  27.- Murray A Lightburn  - I Give Up   28 - Alexis Evans - She Took Me Back  29 - Nick Waterhouse - I Feel An Urge Coming On  30 - Daytoner - Shout Love  31 - Pama International - I Can't Get No (Satisfaction)  32 - Gregg A Smith - Don’t Cry No More (Party Remix)  33 - BONUS

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert