Mike profile photo

valentines.... 2020

Posted

one way to say it...

• Up vote 1

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

Banksy.  Apparently confirmed that he is the artist. Always thought provoking.  But how does he get away with not being seen especially in a city centre that' like all cities and towns has got far  too many surveillance cameras .  He needs ladders or a stepladder to do the majority of the works he creates,  does he use a transit van type to carry them ? , where does he park ? The enigma that is banksy 

Edited by Winsford Soul

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
24 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Banksy.  Apparently confirmed that he is the artist. Always thought provoking.  But how does he get away with not being seen especially in a city centre that' like all cities and towns has got far  too many surveillance cameras .  He needs ladders or a stepladder to do the majority of the works he creates,  does he use a transit van type to carry them ? , where does he park ? The enigma that is banksy 

He has hardly just rolled up and knocked that out in a couple of minutes with a carplan spray can has he ... he is more commercial than a Northern Soul do ... now if he could do that on a moving train carriage I would be impressed ... kids these days don't know they are born, you tell them what it was like in our day and they don't believe you ... happy valentines day Steve 😘

• Up vote 2

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
1 hour ago, Martyn Pitt said:

He has hardly just rolled up and knocked that out in a couple of minutes with a carplan spray can has he ... he is more commercial than a Northern Soul do ... now if he could do that on a moving train carriage I would be impressed ... kids these days don't know they are born, you tell them what it was like in our day and they don't believe you ... happy valentines day Steve 😘

Love you too Martyn 😍

• Up vote 2

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Forgot to add that if he had gone to the marsh lane on the  Widnes / Warrington  border he would probably have been mugged for his ladder.  

• Up vote 2

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

I always make Valentines cards for my wife on a Northern Soul/Music theme. This year I did Cajun Hart.

soul Valentines 2020

Edited by Timillustrator
  • Up vote 13

Share this forum post

soul source url

Freebasing - Source Forum

An off the soul beat lifestyle talk forum

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!

Get max use of the forums

1. New releases 2020
    All About the SOUL by Johndelve on Tue 10 Dec 2019
    • 65 / 3679
    • Richard on 28 Feb 2020
  2. Fingerpoppin Soul show #1373 27 02 2020 ft Taco Fett
    Soul Media by Hans Diepstraten on Fri 28 Feb 2020
    • 1 / 7
    • Hans Diepstraten on 28 Feb 2020
  3. Tonights Ebay Soul 45 Auction Enders Fri 28 Feb 2020
    Ebay Newsletters by Source on Fri 28 Feb 2020
    • 1 / 27
    • Source on 28 Feb 2020
  4. Soul plays, spins, favs 2020
    Audio Lists by Mike on Wed 01 Jan 2020
    • 176 / 3968
    • Soulstrutter on 27 Feb 2020
  5. SOUL THING : 033 --- New podcast today 27 February 2020
    Soul Media by Sebastian on Thu 27 Feb 2020
    • 1 / 35
    • Sebastian on 27 Feb 2020

Source Adverts

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.