• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Amount Of Reads

•  Views 376

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I always make Valentines cards for my wife on a Northern Soul/Music theme. This year I did Cajun Hart.

Love you too Martyn 😍. 

He has hardly just rolled up and knocked that out in a couple of minutes with a carplan spray can has he ... he is more commercial than a Northern Soul do ... now if he could do that on a moving train

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

Banksy.  Apparently confirmed that he is the artist. Always thought provoking.  But how does he get away with not being seen especially in a city centre that' like all cities and towns has got far  too many surveillance cameras .  He needs ladders or a stepladder to do the majority of the works he creates,  does he use a transit van type to carry them ? , where does he park ? The enigma that is banksy 

Edited by Winsford Soul
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
24 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Banksy.  Apparently confirmed that he is the artist. Always thought provoking.  But how does he get away with not being seen especially in a city centre that' like all cities and towns has got far  too many surveillance cameras .  He needs ladders or a stepladder to do the majority of the works he creates,  does he use a transit van type to carry them ? , where does he park ? The enigma that is banksy 

He has hardly just rolled up and knocked that out in a couple of minutes with a carplan spray can has he ... he is more commercial than a Northern Soul do ... now if he could do that on a moving train carriage I would be impressed ... kids these days don't know they are born, you tell them what it was like in our day and they don't believe you ... happy valentines day Steve 😘

• Up vote 2
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
1 hour ago, Martyn Pitt said:

He has hardly just rolled up and knocked that out in a couple of minutes with a carplan spray can has he ... he is more commercial than a Northern Soul do ... now if he could do that on a moving train carriage I would be impressed ... kids these days don't know they are born, you tell them what it was like in our day and they don't believe you ... happy valentines day Steve 😘

Love you too Martyn 😍

• Up vote 2
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Forgot to add that if he had gone to the marsh lane on the  Widnes / Warrington  border he would probably have been mugged for his ladder.  

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments/views now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Log back in to Soul Source now!
  1. 6 Great Valentines Double-siders + Sound Clips
    Record Sales by Scotters on Wed 14 Feb 2018