soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 10
  • Views 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Ok Stuart thanks for getting back, yes wristband sales are up to 200 so its gonna be a good one as its a small but great venue that used to pre party all the big djs around before they went on to go thru the night at Space, Eden, Amnesia, Es Pardis, Ku, Pacha, DC10  etc. Let me know where you are staying and if you need picking up from the airport with time etc.

Regards Steve

Social source share

Hi Steve

Sorry I’m late getting back to you, rain has flooded the Kitchen!!! Lots to sort iut🙏
About six friends going to Ibiza with us......I gave the email address quoted to contact you to a couple yesterday over wristbands and I will need two one for my wife and her best friend. Please let us know how to register or pay in advance for the wristbands.

We are staying at the hotel below and can’t wait to get a bit of Sun. We are fine for a lift from the airport but thank you for offering... speak soon

Stuart

soul CACC7CB1 EECF 4B7A BB0E E1F78F43D52E

Social source share

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for the reply, Palmyra is a good hotel I hear on the beach but about 20 min walk from BN3 Club. Best to get a taxi to and from the venue at least with your vinyl. Once at the club with your box I can lock them away ina room until you require them, I have the only key so its very safe.

I did get an email from William aka Rus was that one of your mates ? anyway  2 are reserved, you and your wife get wristbands complimentary but her friend will have to pay 10 euro for the 5 nights. Please let me have her name to add to the list. 

How did the last Spitfire gig go ? I was playing on Saturday with 3 other djs in a square in Ibiza Town which turned out to be a Mods V rockers bash but great fun in the sun. Sorry to here you got flooded must be a nightmare over there and now snow which I assume will thaw pretty quick, Its never ending!

You def need a holiday, Regards Steve

Edited by Ibiza Steve
Social source share

Hi Steve

Yes Russ is a friend I haven’t known him long he is from London but his girlfriend I’ve known for years..... my other friends have been booked ages we all are looking forward to it. My partners name is Christine Holden please reserve a wristband. The last Spitfire was packed a really great atmosphere we are very pleased how it’s gone over the last 6 months...... hope it continues!!

Not long now✊✊

Best 

Stuart

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!