Enbankment Club, Wellingborough

Dave

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

You know, the best solution would be if one side of the dance floor was talced and the other side was left sticky....at all events. :)

This would then accomodate the minority such as your good self and my ever-moaning ex-girlfriend :D

Perhaps we should start another thread discussing this mate, and see if we can turn it into an unwritten rule! :D:D

You know, the best solution would be if one side of the dance floor was talced and the other side was left sticky....at all events. :D

This would then accomodate the minority such as your good self and my ever-moaning ex-girlfriend :D

Perhaps we should start another thread discussing this mate, and see if we can turn it into an unwritten rule! :D:)

===============

Looking through the history, I think talc may have been discussed before, but maybe it's time it was discussed again :D Personally I hate the stuff, in particular on floors like Wellingborough which is like glass at the best of times. Investing in decent leather soled shoes is one solution, or perhaps people using their leg muscles is another.

Winnie:-)

Guest in town Mikey

how did the night go?

Wellingboro is one of my fave nights. Love the venue. Have mixed feelings about the very cheap bar.

Great if you arent driving. Bad if you are, or the morning after. :D

how did the night go?

Wellingboro is one of my fave nights. Love the venue. Have mixed feelings about the very cheap bar.

Great if you arent driving. Bad if you are, or the morning after. :D

link

Hi Mike, hope all well with you in Wales! Went to Wellingborough Friday, seemed to take a while to warm up - literally!! but unfortunately got bit emotional when Baldy Mark came on and played some of Randy's records.

I liked the dance floor but agree no talc needed - wot a change for me to say that!! Panch took some great pics of me and Lorraine - will try and put them on site is pos. I did enjoy the nite and evenutally got there after years of saying I will to Nina and Lennie!! :D

Guest in town Mikey

Hi Karen.

Would loved to have made it, but was tucked up iin bed with Lemsips and Strictly come dancing.

Len and Nina are two of the nicest guys I have met fullstop. Its great when your passion, Soul, introduces you to such great people.

One night I went there I decided to wear trainers as the floor is always too slippy. That night it was sticky as hell. Thank goodness for the talc providers :D:D

Also, do any of you guys know kimbo who always goes there?? Top bloke too. He is about the same level as Johnny One Trout, when it comes to banging on aboutsome 70s soul record I've never heard of. One night he nearly broke my neck when the DJ played some top modern sound by 'Captain somebody', or 'General doodah'.

Guest Johnny One Trout

Also, do any of you guys know kimbo who always goes there?? Top bloke too. He is about the same level as Johnny One Trout, when it comes to banging on aboutsome 70s soul record I've never heard of.

link

:D:D:D:Dnot_i.gif:D