There's that beat soul magazines

Chris L

Are you looking to buy or sell? They originally sold for $10 + P&P.

I've a full set and had a spare set which I sold issues for around £7.50 but only #2 & #7 left.   I got some missing issues direct from Bev Moore at face value plus shipping from Spain.  If buying she 'might' have some left?

Social source share

Issues #1 - #4  are the scarce ones.  Although all the Issues have now just about sold out.  The early ones were printed by an initial company that only did short runs before we sourced a more user friendly printer in California. (Hence we were caught out on a reprint on Issues 1 - 4!).  

Dave  

Social source share

They were really great magazines, I took one once to a friends kids party it was on the table and there was a Polish girl/woman there she said can I see that magazine I said sure, she slowly flicked through every page looking fascinated when she put it down she said to me that magazine is beautiful..

• Up vote 1
Social source share

19 hours ago, Ric-tic said:

They were really great magazines, I took one once to a friends kids party it was on the table and there was a Polish girl/woman there she said can I see that magazine I said sure, she slowly flicked through every page looking fascinated when she put it down she said to me that magazine is beautiful..

Job done! Jason burned the midnight oil on the layouts! Thanks for the anecdote. 

Dave 

• Up vote 3
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!