Any One Heard Anything About This?

A Friend of mine just rang me about a Phone call he received from a guy out Car Booting with some colleagues about a  NS DJ/ Collector  Being Found Dead after not being seen around for a few days (From Skegness) He was found dead after the door was smashed in to gain access.The house was re sealed up to make safe but a couple of days later Big White Van turns up and Clears the House of All The records, Unfotunately that's as much as i know, just hope it is just a rumour and nothing else. 

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

21 minutes ago, Rick Scott said:

A Friend of mine just rang me about a Phone call he received from a guy out Car Booting with some colleagues about a  NS DJ/ Collector  Being Found Dead after not being seen around for a few days (From Skegness) He was found dead after the door was smashed in to gain access.The house was re sealed up to make safe but a couple of days later Big White Van turns up and Clears the House of All The records, Unfotunately that's as much as i know, just hope it is just a rumour and nothing else. 

Do not know about the death part but it has been reported a large amount of records and DJ equipment stolen from a house in Skegness on 20th of February. 

Google Skegness news it is reported on the local paper website , sorry I do not know how to do links on my tablet yet.

Too late , already answered above.

Edited by Shinehead
Social source share

Also already mentioned in the Record Theft thread on here last week .

yea i did see this but thought it was something different as a person was supposed to be found dead according to what i was told this morning, so hope this not the case as know some collects and DJs living in Skegness...... Rick

Social source share

38 minutes ago, Rick Scott said:

It's here

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!