Jimmy Radcliffe "you Make Me Feel Like Someone" (sound Clip)

"You Make Me Feel Like Someone" - This Classic Song Performed For The First Time As It Was Meant To Be By The Incomparable Jimmy Radcliffe!

7" 45 Single-Side Acetate.

£500

Also On Offer Is:

"Could Anybody Else" - A Jimmy Radcliffe Song As Preformed By The Man Himself With Barbara Jean English!

A Top Flight Soul Dancer.

10" 45 Single-Side Acetate.

£450

This Is The Last Time These Will Be Posted And Are Only Available Through This Weekend And Then Just Like A Disney Release Back To The Vaults They Go. :thumbsup:

Aw What The Heck Aye?.. As It's The Last Posting Of This Type For Me. How About A Slightly More Intimate Session With Jimmy? Say Maybe Just The Piano, A Little Guitar Accompaniment, In The Pocket Drums And Those Ever Soul Pipes On "As Late As The Hour May Be".

7" 45 Single-Sided Acetate

£450

Pay Pal Only Please.

Edited by Mangomn2003
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Speaking Of Barbara Jean English...

In 1964 Jimmy And Barbara Collaborated On A Song Called "I Love, You Love, We Love" That Inexplicably Didn't Get Covered Or Released By Either Of Them. But What Jimmy Did Do Is This Brilliant Recording.

10" 78 Single-Side Acetate

£450

Oh Yeah... I Found A Couple More Of These So The First Big Spenders Will Get One Each! 100% Cotton Large 'T's'.

Cheers!

Edited by Mangomn2003
Social source share

Just A Little Over 15 Hours Before These Wee Delights Are Wisked Off To Never Never Land Forever. Act Now Of Forever Hold Your Peace.

Thanks For The Interest!

Cheers

Chris

Edited by Mangomn2003
Social source share