Corona Virus - News & Info

Message added by Mike

Message - There are now 2 topics  set up for Corona discussion. Please use the best suited topic...

Corona Virus News & Info -  a serious topic for discussion and info regarding official UK Govt news/advice discussion

Corona Virus Members & Talk- members life/work, jobs, isolation, plus light humoured and casual discussion

UK Govt Advice - Know the facts - To make sure you get the best information on the virus. Visit the NHS
  https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/

2 hours ago, Len said:

We simply don't want anyone talking politics in this discussion.

This is enough to focus on :wink:

Len :thumbsup:

"We" don't think it's politics. "We" think it's a matter of life and death for thousands of people. Sorry.

Social source share

6 hours ago, Drewtg said:

So sorry about that, I got carried away. Could you give me a nudge when I'm allowed to start criticising the government? No hurry.

3 hours ago, Drewtg said:

"We" don't think it's politics. "We" think it's a matter of life and death for thousands of people. Sorry.

good point

given that, ask yourself and all other members to please keep the posts in this topic to discussing the actual virus news be it various govts policy etc etc as per...

Corona Virus News & Info -  a serious topic for discussion and info regarding official UK Govt news/advice discussion

and sack the 'personal' aspect we have just seen from some members

thanks

Respect other members

Do not insult or personally attack another member.

You do not have the right to attack someone for having an opinion other than your own.

If someone disagrees with you, they're entitled to provided they do it respectfully

Edited by Mike
guidelines extract added
  • Up vote 2
Social source share