Can’t get more Soul than Frankie

First time over here for 12 years and I saw that gig at the 02 indigo and remember it like it was yesterday. 

He may well be 73 but this man won’t disappoint. 

Bought my tickets today and with seeing Jill Scott the night before at the Indigo it proves to be a very soulful weekend. 

It may just be your last chance to get see him. 

“ Joy and Pain “ 

soul 941E7448 3F2D 43D6 920C 45A7FC0C8B7F

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I've got my ticket for Jill Scott on Weds. the tickets were £30 more expensive to go on Friday ( a whopping £80 to stand!). It's the first time I've seen this. I'm tempted to see Maze. I'm sure it'll be great but I have seen them twice before.

Anita Baker is playing at the Love Supreme festival and I really want to see her since it's going to be her last visit to the UK. I don't especially want to go to the Festival though and am hoping she does another gig in London, but it's looking unlikely. 

Social source share

Daved , 

Not sure where you bought your Jill Scott tickets from, as mine where £47 for the Friday .. from Ticketmaster .. never buy from secondary sites like Seatwave, StubHub and viagogo ... all of them are a rip off , so stay away !! 

Stanley Clarke - Cameo - Soul ll Soul added to the Saturday at Innervisions . with more to come .

Also camping at LoveSupreme again this year . Always a great little festival with some great acts and The Roots playing this year. Friday night DJ spot in the tent is always a great Soul night. 

Social source share

I got mine from the O2 website and didn't pay the £80. Agreed about those other sites.

Yeah, Innervisions is looking very good. I probably will go.

I'm not convinced about Love Supreme. Too much jazz and I don't like the fact it includes kids.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert