Jazz profile photo

Gig cancelled do to travelers

Posted (edited)

Now deleted

Edited by Jazz

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Many years ago at a soul night in Fleetwood a few travellers turned up and they where no problem whatsoever,  had a few drinks,  even joined in the dancing and not taking the piss,  they seemed to be enjoying themselves,  left toward the end of the night,  pissed up and happy

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

I’ve heard it was in the Newark area this weekend 

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Heard that too from a mate in Notts  if it was Newark Mick H be the best person to ask he's on here, not heard anything from him, you know how rumours start, probably nothing in it. 

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

now deleted 

Edited by Jazz

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

yes Jazz  there was a private ,party up the road held by tyson fury he invited us all round after the newark nighter finshed

we declined there offer,but rest assured our nighter was not cancelled so were you heard such crap please get your facts right before spreading shite  gossip on this site or any other,

mick h 

Edited by Trentsoulman

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Trentsoulman said:

yes Jazz  there was a private ,party up the road held by tyson fury he invited us all round after the newark nighter finshed

we declined there offer,but rest assured our nighter was not cancelled so were you heard such crap please get your facts right before spreading shite  gossip on this site or any other,

mick h 

Mick I’m sorry I didn’t mean it like it sounds friends of mine went and enjoyed I was more worried as no one was hurt or equipment damage so except my apologies I was told it was the early hours that you finished early all I’ve deleted it all the best jazz

Edited by Jazz

Share this forum post

soul source url

Freebasing - Source Forum

An off the soul beat lifestyle talk forum

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!

Get max use of the forums

1. Deliberately pitching gigs to clash with other local gig
    All About the SOUL by Vadnochka on Wed 12 Feb 2020
    • 5 / 848
    • Speedlimit on 13 Feb 2020
  2. The Mighty Travelers~KILLER Ohio gospel funk
    Record Sales by Chess1458 on Wed 22 May 2019
    • 1 / 194
    • Chess1458 on 22 May 2019
  3. Lamont Dozier Tour - Cancelled
    All About the SOUL by snakepit on Fri 06 Apr 2018
    • 19 / 2877
    • daved on 23 Jan 2019
  4. Lamont Dozier - Cancelled !
    All About the SOUL by Stevegods on Thu 17 Jan 2019
    • 5 / 914
    • chalky on 18 Jan 2019

Source Adverts

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.