Colin law’s truesoul sales

Lawman

Couple of cracking essential tunes to add to your set or collection, 
These and others added to the site by our other sellers on site check it out something for everyone all tastes and records we can all afford £10 to £1000 

1 Mickey and Ernie on hot line cracking feel good tune that is now getting a lot of attention tough tune to find on this label bad you know here it is for sale in truesoul sales £225 

2 Roy Roberts, Got to have your love, Ninandy mint copy £425 total iconic classic now getting just as much attention as his others again smashing the dance floors 

3 Bob Myers, I only get this feeling, blue soul, £400 mint 
Outstanding record from start to Finnish love this record 

4 Garland green, ain’t that good enough, Revue £150 total winner 
5 Barbara Mason, you better stop it, artic records issue small heat warp does not affect play ,£375 

5 Albert Jones, I do love you, tri city, £150 this record is totally taken off it’s only going up price 

as demand get more and more what a tune another winner.

That’s it a few really nice tunes for you, to listen or more info just go to the site where myself and other people have trusted truesoul to help them sell there records which we are successfully doing on a daily basis come and join us it totally free to join and easy to put your records on that you no longer want www.truesoul.co.uk

soul E023C6FE F478 45C6 897F 989A43AF6769

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...
soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images