News: Bury Town Hall Virtual Allnighter Saturday Night 21 March 2020

A great idea .. and I'll look forward to catching it.. talc in the kitchen Id say !!  There's lots of buzz about over coming social distancing and we are learning fast to be creative and flexible..( and a bit  kinder ?!! ) in the face of adversity . Good on yer Bury . Ive just signed up to Zoom and hoping to educate myself on this technology for live feeds. Wendy May - who ran the great  Locomotion nights at Londons Town and Country Club back in the 80's is putting out a Facebook show today from 5.00. The FA are putting out fully former FA Cup ties. Keep the Faith R

• Up vote 1
Social source share

17 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

Only if your in Debs bad books again mate.  Hope your ok and keeping safe 

Always in Her Bad books Ste.

We're Ok, but that could well change given we're now stuck at home together for the next few months so we are currently spending our time hiding anything blunt or Sharp from each other. 

Edited by Zed1
  • Up vote 2
Social source share

1 hour ago, Winsford Soul said:

I've just polished my suit and ironed my shoes I'm that excited 

Don't forget to shine your head pal want you to be looking dapper as always pal. 👍 Hope you and yours are well and good mate all the best. 

Social source share

29 minutes ago, Rhino said:

Don't forget to shine your head pal want you to be looking dapper as always pal. 👍 Hope you and yours are well and good mate all the best. 

Head is always polished and shiny mate. Just needs ironing now

All well and safe on day two of the asthma induced self isolation. 

Trust all is well and safe in lovely Lancashire my friend 

Social source share

2 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

Head is always polished and shiny mate. Just needs ironing now

All well and safe on day two of the asthma induced self isolation. 

Trust all is well and safe in lovely Lancashire my friend 

Yes mate all good thanks 👍 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Looking forward to this.  Just catching the stream train after not watching the city slickers knock Chelsea out of the FA cup 8 - 7  schmeichel diving header 89th minute for the winner.  Been told the journey to bury takes virtually 'no time' ( thanks John & his weird mates for travel info) hope not to see you, cheers

• Up vote 2
Social source share

Great fun folks, back to the real world.   And I'm back.  First tune- Danny woods _ I want to thank you . Followed by the Woodward avenue players_ fire him hire me and then it's Frankie newsome_ coming on strong, cheers

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Next up- ishola muhammed_ open up your heart, followed by jnr walker_ I'm so glad, then back to the 6ts with viola wills_ together forever. Somewhere in that lot is Tolbert family singers_ ride the gospel train & GC cameron_ no matter where.  All oldies but different oldies,  ps. No thought or reason to these spins, bloody hell there's hundreds here and that's only in my boxes, enjoy the music, it's all great, cheers ps. Wanted to put wherever you go but not applicable, cheers

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!