the first 10 kent select 45s

Dave Pinch

Up for sale today are the first 10 kent selects.. paypal as friends /someone you trust please or bank transfer..post is £8 special delivery or £3 sign for mail..£10 sign and tracked overseas.....       all pretty much mint- copies

1.       Tobi lark – true true love b/w little ann – sweep it out the shed (city 001) £125 SOLD SOLD

2.       The pretenders – a broken heart cries b/w john edwards – how can i go on without you (city 002) £125 SOLD SOLD

3.       The other brothers – nobody but me b/wbettye swann – the dance is over (city 003) £90 ON HOLD

4.       Charlie rich – dont tear me down b/w jeanette jones cut loose (city 004) £120 SOLD SOLD

5.       Danny cobus – the two of us b/w chico & buddy – you wont miss the water (city 005) £20

6.       The tandels – is it love baby b/w the fashionettes – losin control (city 006) £50

7.       Luther ingram – oh baby dont you weep b/w chet poisin ivy – mata hari (city 007) £40 SOLD SOLD

8.       Otis redding – loving by the pound b/w barbara and the browns – i`m gonna start a war (city 008) £20

9.       Rita & the tiaras – gone with the wind is my love b/w the dore strings instrument of gone with the wind (city 009) £30

10.   Little ann -  lean lanky daddy b/w dave hamilton orch – who are you trying to fool ( city 010) £50

Edited by Dave Pinch
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 11
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source