Bridging the Lockdown Natasha Watts from her living room

Coolnotes

I don't know if this link will work but Ive just played catch up on a half hour performance Natasha Watts put out from her home last night . It included her own material and some covers (Donny Hathaways Some Day We'll All be Free, Gladys'.. Your the Best Thing) and its a REAL lift. I guess there will be other performers doing similar stuff  and Id value any suggestions or links. This is one of the best Ive come across , and in put from her cat .. !! You need to see this . Respect Natasha . 

https://www.facebook.com/NATASHAWATTSSINGER/videos/211478723453490/?fref=gs&__tn__=%2CdlC-R-R&eid=ARCkfwHwHdvwwjWtHKUwFe5oYs3ek8PnG2IdDBgK_dycPWyyMZQ-8W-i6OHNL7QY7A4_0UGa-hjmrqBh&hc_ref=ARR0UMbPrJjIe88E0Zdf_nHw-cg6faOS-di6eXPdJTN-taClvJWYAYhsRwCcAzCtmk8&dti=5244404732&hc_location=group_dialog

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Not strictly a full performance but a short version of a song that holds so much for me, and the Sounds of Blackness original saw me through some dark times. This epic version with Wolverhampton's finest is a song for our times. Keep the faith , Stay Safe. 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!