Easter Sunday Sales List

Soul Agent

PM to reserve.  Postage at cost. PayPal as F&F or cover the fees please.

Deon Jackson-Love Takes A Long Time Growing / Hush Little Baby-Carla Records NM £12

Erma Franklin-Gotta Find Me A Lover (24 Hours A Day) / Change My Thoughts From You-Brunswick NM £12 In Company Sleeve.  Lovely copy.

Barbara Acklin-Love Makes A Woman-Brunswick NM £12 In Company Sleeve. Lovely copy.

J. J. Barnes-Now That I Got You Back / Forgive Me-Groovesville VG+£10 

Fred Hughes-Oo Wee Baby, I Love You / Love Me Baby -Vee Jay VG+£10

Melvin Davis-Love Bug Got A Bear Hug / Faith-Mala NM £10 just a few light marks.  Ring wear

Lloyd Price-Bad Conditions / The Truth-Lloyd Price's Turntable NM £10 in company sleeve

Donnie Elbert-Can't Get Over Losing You / I Got To Get Myself Together-Rare Bullet VG+£10 Slight ring wear.

Little Sonny-We Got A Groove / Sonny's Bag-Revilot VG+10 Biro on Sonny's Bag side.

Deniece Chandler-Don't Wanna Cry / Good Bye, Cruel World-Toddlin' Town NM £10

Barbara George-If You Think / If When You've Done The Best You Can-Sue VG+£8 name and address sticker on B side

Dolls-This Is Our Day / What's Next-Maltese VG++ £8

Freddie Houston -No Love So True / Don't You Feel It-Carlton VG++ £8

Edwin Starr-It's My Turn Now / Girls Are Getting Prettier-Ric-Tic Records NM £10

Ramsey Lewis-Wade In The Water-Cadet VG £8 Plays with distortion.  

Little Milton-I Know What I Want / You Mean Everything To Me-Checker NM £10 DH

Curtis Johnson-Trying To Win You Over / Sho Nuff The Real Thing-Pelican VG £10 

The Platters- Don't Hear, Speak, See No Evil- Musicor NM £10 SOLD

The Chi-Lites-(Um, Um) My Baby Loves Me-Revue VG++ £8 in company sleeve

The Esquires-I Don't Know / Part Angel-Wand VG+ £8 In company sleeve. Small label tear.

The Magic Tones-Together We Shall Overcome-MAH's NM £8

Paul Humphrey -Funky L.A.- Lizard NM £8

The Fantastic Johnny C-Boogaloo Down Broadway / Look What Love Can Make You Do-Phil L.A. Of Soul-VG+ £6 light ring wear on label

Timi Yuro-Insult To Injury / Just About The TimeLiberty-VG £8 Vinyl dull.

Junior Wells-Up In Heah-Bright Star VG £8 Ring wear

Lee Rogers-I Want You To Have Everything / Our Love Is More-D-Town Records-VG £5 label wear

Garland Green-Plain And Simple Girl / Hey Cloud-Cotillion VG £5 Ring wear name in biro on label

The Profiles-If I Didn't Love You-Duo Records VG £5 Label wear and sticker residue.

The Wallace Brothers-Precious Words / You're Mine-Sims Records VG+ £4

Clarence Reid-Baptize Me In Your Love / Whatever It Takes Alston VG+ £5 some label wear on A.  Small felt pen dot on A.

Baby Washington & Don Gardner-Forever / Baby Let Me Get Close To You-Master Five NM £4

Chuck Jackson-Since I Don't Have You-Wand VG+ £3 One sided

Syl Johnson-Dresses Too Short / I Can Take Care Of Business-Twinight VG £3 Slight ring wear

Timmy Thomas-Why Can't We Live Together-Glades VG £3 Name written in biro on Funk Me side.

Junior Walker & The All Stars- Hip City-Soul- VG £3 Slight ring wear.  '39' Stamped on PT2 side.

Edited by Soul Agent
Updated with sold items.
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic