Trying to contact a Discogs seller.

Drew3

Would anyone know if a Discogs seller by the name of fentonhg is a member on here under another name?  From bits I've pieced together from Discogs this chap is possibly Paul Fenton from Wales and on Discogs has an avatar of Soul On Trent.  I've tried several variations in the search facility on here but no luck.  I have left a message a couple of weeks ago for Paul regarding a record he's selling on Discogs but nothing has come back and I am not aware of a facility on there that indicates if a message has been read.     

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards.

Drew.

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Drew ,How are You?

Almost a month in lockdown ,stir crazy ,turned me into an amateur slueth!  Re discogs etc, use the search bar at top of every page' input u:  then Avatar ,alias ,Nonde plume ,Silly name ,Dealer /Seller name.,to locate your mark. Privacy prevents me revealing all ,but person has 100% feedback and last activity 2nd april 2020. Message to such sellers can be ignored an it is  not possible to check etc. In desperation you can press "Buy Now" and seller usually responds ,if not Discogs will issue "seller not responding " warning to the miscreant,this usually gets a response? You are not obliged to buy the item. Under Sale of goods act, buying On line Unseen you are allowed a 14 day "cooling off "to change your mind. Further clues Fenton' is a district of Stoke On Trent, not South Wales? 

Finally , not all sellers are Pro Dealers ,so patience and consideration should be given to circumstances {particularly Now!}

Cheers ,Enjoyed that ! Best Regards .LOL ,Be Safe.

John Hart ,Malaga , Spain.

Social source share

I am doing very well John, thank you for asking.

I appreciate your detective work John, although I wonder if the sangria has been flowing in the Spanish sun and it aided your efforts!!!!  You are a man after my own heart if that is the case!!! 😁 👍

I am sure the seller will get back to me at some point.

Look after yourself and thanks once again for responding.

Regards.

Drew.

Social source share

Drew ,Mi Amigo ,

Sangria all Gone ,  its the cooking Jerez {Sherry } now .Only food and essential supplies ,the Guardia Civil have Fined /Arrested 650,000 none necessary people breaking Lockdown Rules!!! Best of Luck with your Search ,Stay Safe !.

LOL ,Cheers John

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!