WIRRINA ALL NIGHT PETERBORO ORIG D/JS 74/76

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Thanks for sharing those memories Paul.. remember my attendances well and always looked forward to the hour bus journey from Huntingdon - which would be packed with local soulies making the same pilgrimage

Does anyone have the poster for May 14th 1976 'Niter by any chance ?? I attended this one with my hands in bandages before emigrating to the US the very next day.. My lasting memory of that one was being chinned by a pisshead as I exited the dancefloor !! Unfortunately for the offender and his mates, my brother and his mates witnessed my misfortune and took it on themselves to make sure the pissheads were shown the exit and would all wake the following morning wishing they hadn't gone out the night before !! lol

Happy days..

Edited by Ficklefingers
Added year
Social source share

I remember thinking at the time, Paul, that it was a bit of a strange act to promote to us teenage 'million miles an hour' music lovers.. and pretty certain I spent a majority of their set out in the foyer area trying to absorb details of the vinyls on offer from the few small sales boxes, and in awe at the mystery surrounding the very being of some of the discs I was perusing.. If only I knew then what I know know !! Sigh... lol

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!