Articles: The Teardrops of Pittsburgh Story

Fantastic stuff and what I love even more, is that you have not only spent a considerable amount of passion , time and energy getting it done........but you decided to share it rather than keeping it to yourself (as some sadly do)....a massive hats off to you Andy, us anoraks feed off this quality

Social source share

1 hour ago, Windlesoul said:

Excellent piece, and very informative, thanks for the effort in pulling this together. May need to speak to you at some point in the future Drew regarding an idea I'm toying with.

Thanks for the comments. Let me know if and when your ready !!

Edited by Billy Jo Jim Bob
Social source share

32 minutes ago, Blackpoolsoul said:

Fantastic stuff and what I love even more, is that you have not only spent a considerable amount of passion , time and energy getting it done........but you decided to share it rather than keeping it to yourself (as some sadly do)....a massive hats off to you Andy, us anoraks feed off this quality

Thanks for the kind words. I feel the band and song story deserves a wider audience, so happy to share.

• Thanks 1
Social source share

Fantastic stuff Andy, you really did dig deep. Glad I could put you in contact with Dave Paugh, I told you he would be forthcoming 👍

You have really done the group justice. Thank you for the piece.

When I spoke to him he invited me over to Florida (where he, and Judy Street now reside). I may take him up on that offer one day! He finds the Northern Soul scene very intriguing, and, like you said Andy, without it these tunes would be long forgotten and never heard.

Congratulations, if a job's worth doing...

Social source share

2 hours ago, Soul-slider said:

Fantastic stuff Andy, you really did dig deep. Glad I could put you in contact with Dave Paugh, I told you he would be forthcoming 👍

You have really done the group justice. Thank you for the piece.

When I spoke to him he invited me over to Florida (where he, and Judy Street now reside). I may take him up on that offer one day! He finds the Northern Soul scene very intriguing, and, like you said Andy, without it these tunes would be long forgotten and never heard.

Congratulations, if a job's worth doing...

Thanks John. Appreciate you putting me in contact, I was struggling otherwise. I should have given you an acknowledgement...apologies for that.

Dave actually sent me a few more stories after I'd published it, so perhaps that's for another article. I'd also like to ask Dave more about Judy also and maybe do something on that. I'm sure their paths will have crossed musically as well as being friends.

ATB

Andy 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

3 minutes ago, Billy Jo Jim Bob said:

Thanks John. Appreciate you putting me in contact, I was struggling otherwise. I should have given you an acknowledgement...apologies for that.

Dave actually sent me a few more stories after I'd published it, so perhaps that's for another article. I'd also like to ask Dave more about Judy also and maybe do something on that. I'm sure their paths will have crossed musically as well as being friends.

ATB

Andy 

Perhaps you can contact her anyway here

Email: 

jamminjudy@gmail.com

Follow Judy on facebook or message her at

https://www.facebook.com /JudyStreetWhat/

Call:

United States cell

615-525-7142

https://www.judystreetwhat.com

Edited by Blackpoolsoul