Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Matt Mod

Help With YouTube 100 Northern Soul/Soul Intro’s Quiz

Am stuck on a few of the intro’s from this quiz and would appreciate some help with the following tracks:-

Tracks - 5, 47, 58, 92.

https://youtu.be/Z_tq2Twvt9U

I only got about 60 of them in total but these are the ones that are frustrating me.

Cheers,

Matt

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Matt Mod said:

Am stuck on a few of the intro’s from this quiz and would appreciate some help with the following tracks:-

Tracks - 5, 47, 58, 92.

https://youtu.be/Z_tq2Twvt9U

I only got about 60 of them in total but these are the ones that are frustrating me.

Cheers,

Matt

58 John Harris And The Soul Sayers - Hangin' In?

Edited by Simon T

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

Thanks but I don’t think it is - 58 has a more funk/soul sound. The singer says “Oh Man” right at the start. Thanks for checking it out though!

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

47 Barbara Lewis Think a little, 92 is Sampy and the bad habits, can’t remember what it’s called

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Matt Mod said:

Thanks but I don’t think it is - 58 has a more funk/soul sound. The singer says “Oh Man” right at the start. Thanks for checking it out though!

you're right that's 52, my mistake, 58 is The East Coast Connection - Summer In The Parks

Edited by Simon T

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
41 minutes ago, Dooby said:

47 Barbara Lewis Think a little, 92 is Sampy and the bad habits, can’t remember what it’s called

92 Title, Stick with me  

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
3 hours ago, Dooby said:

47 Barbara Lewis Think a little, 92 is Sampy and the bad habits, can’t remember what it’s called

Thanks for that - much appreciated. 

2 hours ago, Simon T said:

you're right that's 52, my mistake, 58 is The East Coast Connection - Summer In The Parks

Yes that’s the one! Thanks Simon. 

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
2 hours ago, Bruv said:

92 Title, Stick with me  

That’s it! Cheers for that. 

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
3 hours ago, Dooby said:

47 Barbara Lewis Think a little, 92 is Sampy and the bad habits, can’t remember what it’s called

Sorry to ask but do you happen to know 49 as well?!

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

49 Brook Benton "Where Does A Man Go To Cry"

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

Northern Soul Days - Source Forum

Northern soul days gone forum

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!
Log into Soul Source

Get max use of the forums

Log in now!

  1. Looking For Old Northern Soul Video On Youtube - Help Needed
    All About the SOUL by Guest nightswimming on Sun 08 Feb 2015
    • 3 / 1806
    • nightswimming on 11 Feb 2015
  2. Arthur Griswold & The Organics Help! Help! Help
    Record Wants by fever on Wed 07 Oct 2009
    • 1 / 252
    • fever on 07 Oct 2009
  3. Youtube Probs Shortened Clips.why?
    All About the SOUL by Guest sydney bridge on Tue 22 Aug 2006
    • 7 / 659
    • sydney bridge on 23 Aug 2006
  4. Youtube Clearance, What The
    All About the SOUL by Guest on Wed 25 Apr 2007
    • 4 / 867
    • on 25 Apr 2007
  5. A Youtube Video. S#it Music But Great Soul Dancing
    All About the SOUL by Guest Pete Griffin on Sun 07 Oct 2007
    • 10 / 1238
    • Karen Heath on 07 Oct 2007

Source Adverts



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.