News: MD Records 45 - Roland Johnson – Set Your Mind Free

My copy arrived yesterday, but it's only today I've had spare time to get it on the turntable and remind myself of it's brilliance.. And it is TRULY BRILLIANT !! and currently on permanent loop.. hope I don't wear it out lol

The 45 serves another purpose too, during this weird period of lockdown we're all having to endure, and lives up to it's title 'Set Your Mind Free' in more ways than one..

I know I'm not alone with how the current situation can get inside your mind, and create struggles with one's own mentality - being prone to depression anyway I don't mind admitting I've lived a yo yo existence these past couple of months and literally wanted to bang my head against a wall !!

On playing the newly arrived Roland Johnson 45 my spirits are immediately lifted, and my demons (at least for now) are once again consigned to depths where they belong

So, thank you MD guys - not just for one of the best 45's to ever be placed on vinyl, but also for providing a catalyst to raise my spirits.. much needed and VERY much appreciated..👍

Edited by Ficklefingers
spelling
  • Up vote 3
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!