Posted (edited)

Hi Mike

You recently, very publicly, closed my account for 3 days and asked that I didn’t post in the current affairs topics for a while. You took these actions after posts in the various Corona Virus threads, I suspect you may have also sanctioned others, but as it wasn’t done publicly so I don’t know for sure. I was under the impression, due to the messages we exchanged, that the current affairs ban was temporary, however your latest message tells me it’s a permanent ban from current affairs. I'm sorry but I refuse to be treated like some errant child and I also refuse to be the object of constant monitoring and censorship. The threads are still there and I’m sure anybody who reads them will make up their own minds, as to how confrontation/argumentative my posts are. Perhaps they could specify on this thread what it is that’s objectionable if they find it so. Bear in mind these threads are there to discuss/debate via an exchange of opinions/views.

I would suggest that you take a serious look at why you feel so strongly about my posts. It’s been obvious for a long time, that you and I don’t share the same views on most things, I suspect many of my views/opinions rub you up the wrong way. You cannot moderate fairly and effectively if you allow your own views to influence your actions. Let’s face it you even managed to fall out with one of the nicest guys on the scene, someone who knows more about the music than most. You may think this is just sour grapes, but believe me I’m not the only one who thinks like this.

Edited by Kegsy
soul source url
Social source share
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Amount Of Reads

•  Views 332

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

as said to you via pm I felt that we had reached the stage where your style and manner of posting were damaging the 'current affairs' topics and action was needed to protect both the topics and the forum

bottom line is one member posting frequent similar posts does have a negative effect on the forums, we have spoke many times about this over the years

due to this you were asked to stop posting in 'current affairs' style topics, the choice in my view was either that you stop posting or we get rid of such topics

regarding other members , i don't feel its good form to discuss anyone else in such a manner and so ask that you edit their name out 

good luck

mike

Edited by Mike
posts have been split from topic
soul source url
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments/views now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!